This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arabian View Post
    Don't quote from textbooks, Clinical/Medical reference books, unless you mention your source - plagiarism, we learn in first year university is a serious offense.

We all appreciate advice but it isn't good to pretend to be the author of something that you aren't. It will come back to bite you in the butt some day.

Just Sayen!
    To whom are you speaking?

Comment

Like you - just general advice to people posting on the forum!

Total agree with Tayken's last post!

Comment

Arabian, paraphasing IS writing your own understanding of what was said, WHICH IS WHY WE DON'T PUT QUOTATION MARKS AROUND IT.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
          Momymonkey: Blinkandimgone's comments were totally out of line and very judgmental. She doesn't exactly have a subtle way of expressing herself and loves to try to paraphrase. You have every right to be upset. I get this sort of stuff from her all of the time. There is an ignore button that you can use on this forum.
          Arabian you have pretty much been a drama queen since you started posting on this site. Your MO to date has been spit venom at peeps, especially those with new partners that think your wrong, then when you get put back in your box by regular and long time positive contributors to this site you cry victim and then start ad hominem attacks.
          I see ZERO need for ANYONE to suggest incorrectly that a university degree is a measure of intelligence. You profess to speak for all or many people. You are passive aggressive and I resent you hijacking a forum that was started by ordinary people to try and help people.

If only you spent as much time working on yourself as a person and on your case may be you wouldn't need to be so nasty and dramatic on this forum?

Comment

Uh FaithandMorals - I WAS on this thread and didn't hijack it. You are obviously way too young to have a comprehension of anything that was discussed here.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Last time I checked you weren't on this thread. I have never cried victim, and my "case" is just fine. I have never said that a university degree is a measure of intelligence. Maybe your educational standing makes you a bit touchy?

Resent me all you like. I could care less.
            "spit venom at peeps, especially those with new partners...." wow that's fantastic.

And your point is aside from reiterating how much you dislike and are envious of me?

The OP and I got along just fine on this thread thank you. Perhaps it's you and others that have a big problem with women who have been married before? Very, very strange as I'm sure you will be an "ex" someday as well.

Comment

Mess - I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PARAPHRASING AS LONG AS IT IS CORRECT AND NOT STATED OUT OF CONTEXT ok? For example, Faith and Morals has just, in her learned wisdom, stated that I said "a university degree is a measure of intelligence." I never said that and I resent her and others attempting to quote me when I said no such thing. It is all very, very tiring and very, very disappointing. This forum is for helping people not attacking them. In my opinion.

Comment

From the recent statements from blinkandimgone, Faithandmorals it is pretty apparent that some people have a very strong bias against woman who are divorced. I will say on the record, again: I have a problem with new boyfriends/girlfriends who interfere with divorce issues that should be between the two people who were married. That's it. It is my opinion only. No one has to agree with me but I certainly am entitled to my view and I find it a waste of time and rather boring that my view is continually made into more than it is. I have many dear friends who are on their second marriage/relationship and I wish them every bit of happiness. I just don't understand where the other mud-slinging is coming from? For what purpose?

Comment

New Thread

pending..........

Comment

Don't feed the trolls, Blink... Lol.
                    Anyone who's been here for any significant amount of time knows to disregard this poster, along with Slug, etc.

Comment

Wow such power! You don't like what say on a post blink so you move my comments?

Didn't know I intimidated you so much.

Actually I'm quite complimented ! LOL

Comment

Really thought blink had more to offer than this. Very disappointing. She would be a "walk over" in a court room for sure. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorizer View Post
                          Don't feed the trolls, Blink... Lol.
                          Anyone who's been here for any significant amount of time knows to disregard this poster, along with Slug, etc.
                          Not feeding, just keeping the garbage collection to one area

This way Arabian can feel "special" and address her issues with other posters in this thread while leaving the other threads open for actual advice, suggestions and opinions.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X