X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like "someone's" posts can no longer be found

Hmmmmmmmm.

You are far too generous to refer to these as "posts". She was using this site as her personal daily blog / rant space. Every issue that was posted by others for advice was about her and had to have her stamp on it. I can't even count how many threads were hijacked.

My prediction though is that unfortunately we will soon see a return from a Scared2 or Scared3 account as these types of individuals are persistent to a fault.

Bravo to the mods.

Comment

I saw this as well - thank you to whatever moderator took care of that. If you look on the main page, it is showing her as logged in...hopefully they took away her ability to post anything.

Even if she registers under another ID, I hope the mods are keeping an eye on this...it's not really difficult to pick out her nonsensical ramblings.

Comment

well I for one I am relieved. I was recieving PMs from her that were insulting my character, claiming I had abused her and encouragin me to seek help for anger problems. I told her to stop sending them and if I received one more then it would be harassment. Guess she didn't get the point.

Comment

And I thought the reason I couldn't see her posts was because I put her on my IGNORE LIST this morning! lol

Comment

they should be able to block the IP address, hopefully they can and will.

Comment

Holy CR*P, 'it' has made 422 posts since 'it' registered on Nov 19!

Comment

she is gone so why start this topic?? Let it go people

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                  she is gone so why start this topic?? Let it go people
                  Agreed, but indulge us a little bit. She may only be suspended. She can see us but not post.

Comment

so basically you want to taunt her?? I did not agree with her attitude or posts either but do not feel the need to tease her in a thread to basically say nyah nyah you got banned.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                      so basically you want to taunt her??
                      Not at all.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X