This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dreams

Many people when they separate/divorce...they feel like life has started over and they beginning writing lists of things they want to do...here are a few of mine...what are yours?

Travel
    Skydive
    Learn to Salsa dance
    Write poetry/stories for publishing
    Take lots and lots of beautiful pictures....

Mine are gardening, just taken it up.
    Meeting new people, regaining a social life.
    Making time for myself,
    And spending less time of my computer!!!

Comment

And spending less time of my computer!!!
      Ok now that is just not an option.

Comment

hahahahaha...I can relate Grace and Z....lol! Now if I listened to that though...I wouldn't be here chatting with you fine folk...lol!

Comment

Well my ex and I's daugther will be born in March so she is my top priority. In time I want to move on. I'm looking but not sure if I'm ready for a serious relationship yet. I have someone interested in me very much. But not sure on that end.

otherwise I'm going to continue building up my business and furthering my education.

Comment

good for you kconnections...it is important to take care of yourself first!

Comment

To truly be out of debt for the first time in years... Not only in the marriage but now with the divorce cost itself etc...

I think also to just be free. To go where I want to go, be who I want to be without having to explain my every move.

Comment

Originally posted by nikitaforce
                Many people when they separate/divorce...they feel like life has started over and they beginning writing lists of things they want to do...here are a few of mine...what are yours?

Travel
                Skydive
                Learn to Salsa dance
                Write poetry/stories for publishing
                Take lots and lots of beautiful pictures....
                That last one I did after I split up, I always had a fascination in photography and finally bought myself a nice camera and taking tons of photos, its a good stress reliever for me as well, very therapoutic.

Comment

Doesn't it feel great to make your own decisions and try new things in life...that is what keeps me happy!!!

Comment

Im loving it. I feel free. Especially when i have my camera. I would post one of my pictures but I dont know if you can on here. Or if you can, how?

Comment

Sure you can do that - we'd be happy to see them!

When you're posting, there's a "go advanced" button underneath the reply area. Clicking that gives you additional options. There's an "insert image" option (kind of looks like a mountain witha yellow background).
                      Ottawa Divorce

Comment

post it as your aviatar...lol

Comment

Well this may be a tad large but here is one from this past fall from around the Ottawa area.

Comment

I can't see it - if there's a problem uploading the image, you can email it to me and I'll upload it for you.
                            Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Oh I can see it. How about I just post a link to the picture itself? http://photos.bravenet.com/425/270/2/826DEF5C40.jpg

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X