Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 cents - what if CanaryMom was a student working on a school assignment along the lines "go and study the people reaction presented with a situation like this..." - for me, "she" writes (at least at times) too intelligently to be so absurd as the content of her writing... - if so, this thread is already too long, albeit, interesting as a case study

Comment

• Originally posted by CanaryMom View Post
      Berner Faith, I have the right to do whatever I want and change my mind whenever I choose. Thanks.
      Your right...as does Gary but you saw the need to say something about his post.

My 2 cents - what if CanaryMom was a student working on a school assignment along the lines "go and study the people reaction presented with a situation like this..." - for me, "she" writes (at least at times) too intelligently to be so absurd as the content of her writing... - if so, this thread is already too long, albeit, interesting as a case study
      Interesting...but I think she is just a nut bar

Comment

• johnmolly, you should really go write a paper regarding your theory. I'd be very interested in reading it.

Comment

• You reading that... wouldn't I just waste your time?... Now, if I could get just 1% of the attention you got in this forum... :|

Comment

• johnmalloy....you just said it in a nutshell.....END OF...the attention given to what was her name again ????? and bad bitterness..be fair and honest. take care of the children....

Comment

• I'm satisfied in knowing that the silent members of this forum have gotten something out of this diatribe. Others have chosen to become a part of the "mob" and a few are so weak in character that they posted in response simply to be a part of a group.

No matter what, I can go to bed knowing that I put myself out to this forum, good and bad, heart and soul. Those of you who chose to bully me were probably bullied yourself and have no depth of character, and those of you who contacted me privately did so to be supportive and to protect your future ability to post on this mess that is called a forum.

Those of you who THINK you're such upstanding members of society, and who LOVE to come on here sporting all your credentials as a human being, just remember that you are missing some fundamental aspects; compassion and understanding.

I don't think I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with a more uncaring and ignorant group of people in my life.

For what it's worth, I am moving on and I feel content for the first time in years. The FAIR and TRUE settlement that I have always been entitled to was given, and as such I have closeure and the ability to progress, for myself and my amazing kids. I can also say that I have learned to be open minded and to have a caring heart for people who are going through a very difficult and confusing time. This forum taught me that there are many others who do not have the same open heart and ability to see past harsh words and first impressions; that there is often more to a person than what you first "see" :-)

Much love and light to you all. I will be happy and loved no matter how much you bash me here.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanaryMom View Post
                I'm satisfied in knowing that the silent members of this forum have gotten something out of this diatribe. Others have chosen to become a part of the "mob" and a few are so weak in character that they posted in response simply to be a part of a group.

No matter what, I can go to bed knowing that I put myself out to this forum, good and bad, heart and soul. Those of you who chose to bully me were probably bullied yourself and have no depth of character, and those of you who contacted me privately did so to be supportive and to protect your future ability to post on this mess that is called a forum.

Those of you who THINK you're such upstanding members of society, and who LOVE to come on here sporting all your credentials as a human being, just remember that you are missing some fundamental aspects; compassion and understanding.

I don't think I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with a more uncaring and ignorant group of people in my life.

For what it's worth, I am moving on and I feel content for the first time in years. The FAIR and TRUE settlement that I have always been entitled to was given, and as such I have closeure and the ability to progress, for myself and my amazing kids. I can also say that I have learned to be open minded and to have a caring heart for people who are going through a very difficult and confusing time. This forum taught me that there are many others who do not have the same open heart and ability to see past harsh words and first impressions; that there is often more to a person than what you first "see" :-)

Much love and light to you all. I will be happy and loved no matter how much you bash me here.
                I thought you were not going to post on the site anymore?

Comment

• Tayken... she can do whatever she wants and change her mind whenever she wants

Originally posted by CanaryMom View Post
                  Berner Faith, I have the right to do whatever I want and change my mind whenever I choose. Thanks.

Comment

• This thread got far too much attention. A fact that I'm certain tickles CanaryMom pink In all honesty, it's turned into a Circus - and CM enjoys being the centre of attraction while she dispenses her far-out, across the board psycho-analysis of everyone that stops by. She's not going to stop posting here - it's probably the most attention she's ever received. Her Legal Aid Lawyer should really thank this forum for bearing the brunt of all these bitch-sessions, although dealing with her in person has got to be quite the trip too. Oh well, free speech as they say.

Comment

• I know I must be trying to fill a void in my social life because I actually find this thread of posts amusing!!!!

Looking forward to the golf season

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                        PH,

I have 6 tours of duty in Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, and Yugoslavia.

I've been to those very countries you described many times. I've been to the spot where an Afghani woman had the contents of her head sprayed all over the sand -publicly, and to cheers from the bloodthirsty crowd- for "dishonouring" her family.

I have seen things that can, and do, make the toughest of people weep like babies.

And then I come home to Canada and listen to people whine about their rights. Women's rights, gay rights, parental rights, human rights, black rights, white rights, in-between rights, Charter of Rights, political rights, the right to free speech, information rights, divorce rights, kids' rights, transgender rights, the right to remain silent... It all makes me want to scream. People have NO idea how many rights they actually enjoy, and that those rights were bought and paid for with the blood of my brothers and sisters in arms.

I can't believe that I manage to confine my disgust (seething anger, really) to text, when what I'd like to do is drag some of these whiny self-entitled nitwits with me to visit some of those places. People here seem to think that I'm angry and bitter over my divorce... nothing could be farther from the truth.

When you have seen children murdered by fanatics, it's kind of hard to feel sorry for someone who didn't get the boat during equalization. When you've seen a 7 year old boy sent into a police station and used as a human bomb, it's kind of hard to feel sorry for someone who who was shortchanged by <$2 in CS.

When you've seen the absolute worst in the human race, it's hard to feel sorry for anybody in this part of the world.

Makes me sick, really. Apologies to all if any of that comes through in my posts.

Cheers!

Gary
                        You forgot Pigs' Rights....

Texas pig wins right to be called a pet - CBS News Video

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                          Damn: I thought I had them all covered

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

• ...use your experience to compare to what I, am many others have been through with our divorces, it is simply incongruent and quite frankly, ridiculous!
                            So Gary makes a very salient point about having perspective regarding how lucky we are and not wallowing in self-pity and because you're too self-absorbed to get it, HE'S ridiculous?

LOL...no YOU'RE ridiculous...and not very clever either. His point was hardly incongruent. You've just got your head shoved so far up your entitled butthole that you can't see the forest for the trees.

Those of you who chose to bully me were probably bullied yourself and have no depth of character...
                            Did you read your own posts? You insulted everyone on this forum and continue to whine about being bullied.

You were given good advice that you didn't like. You then lashed out at everyone who gave it to you. People like you always have trouble taking responsibility for your own actions. Its always everyone else's fault...however, everyone sees you for what you really are. Traits would include things like:

1. A liar
                            2. A drama queen
                            3. Lazy
                            4. Whiny
                            5. Self-Absorbed
                            6. Irrationally Arrogant
                            7. A bad mother
                            8. A hypocrite
                            9. Bitter
                            10. Clueless

I'm sure many posters would have a lot of other descriptive terms to add and not many of them would be positive because bottom line, you are a jerk through and through. (please stop with the "I have friends msg'ing me in private nonsense".....its soooo pathetic).

You underestimated your audience....you got caught and now you everything you say is basically an irrelevant joke.

Yea, we're laughing at you....not with you...at you.

Oh wait, you left for the second time right?...so you're not reading this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                              Oh wait, you left for the second time right?...so you're not reading this.
                              Anybody giving odds on:

1 - when CM will pop back up as CM; and/or

2 - when CM will pop back up with yet another identity?

Cheers!

Gary (exunt)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                                Anybody giving odds on:

1 - when CM will pop back up as CM; and/or

2 - when CM will pop back up with yet another identity?

Cheers!

Gary (exunt)
                                I was under the impression that CM had already graced us with "her" presence again - but this time as "theborg".... messages just seemed to have a similar feel to their absurdity and tone.... LOL!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X