Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law > Common Law Issues

Common Law Issues The law regarding common law relationships is different than in cases of divorce. Discuss the issues that affect unmarried couples here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 12:00 AM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

Isn't the Queen's bench federally appointed much like SCJ? Although, take a good look at your respective region -

Judges of the Superior Court of Justice

Search those names with joint and or shared custody and variables of such and at the free reference site...

Avoid interim decisions and Section 29 variance's. Potential for you to have one of them preside. Do your homework and know what your up against.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:19 AM

riverbag is on a distinguished road

LV, I know who is presiding but that Judge is fairly new and I have been unable to find anything regarding any decisions. I think I may just have to present my evidence and the case law that I have. I know that my Ex has nothing to go on except "Status Quo" so I can only hope the Judge will see that she is controlling without justification and rules in my favour. Can my lesser income be a reason to not order 50/50?? She makes more and can provide more "perks" than I can.
Closed Thread