This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't this the truth....

This is so funny, but so true and so sad.

Divorce.jpg

stolen....LOL

Comment

Funny. I didn't have an expensive wedding. I didn't have one at all. But ohhhh am I paying large to get shut of "Mr. Wonderful." :s

The last wedding I attended was about 2 yrs ago. Several times throughout the evening I caught myself thinking "yup, it's all fun and games right now." I know... That must sound pretty awful.

Whatever lol. I guess I don't understand the logic behind getting married, or spending big bucks to do so.
      Last edited by hadenough; 03-28-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I haven't been invited to a wedding since my separation, though my ex has been to a couple for once-mutual friends. Nice to see I'm the one shut out!

The idea of weddings make me a bit sour now, too. Maybe I can understand people not wanting to invite me. Same with people having a baby. I have to look all happy and hopeful for them all, when inside, I kind of want to shake them and say "Don't do it! It's not worth it!"

Comment

I was supposed to go to a social thing the other night but opted to stay at home instead. Today I asked my friend how the event was and she replied that it was nice and how everyone was reminiscing on what they had done on past Easter's, Easter Egg hunts, etc. She then said it was probably a good thing that I didn't go as I would have talked about my most memorable Easter: Easter Sunday when I kicked my ex out of the house and changed the security code. We had a good laugh over that one. It is nice to be able to laugh now about something that was difficult to even talk about a few years ago.

^I hear ya Rioe. I have the same thoughts myself and when people drive by honking their horns on their wedding days I DO SHOUT - DON'T DO IT!!!!

Comment

I still remember some smart ass kids shouting "sucker" to me (us) when we drove by in the wedding car. Should have listened to them!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X