Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stories in the media that makes you shake your head...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories in the media that makes you shake your head...

Apparently...Pregnant women pay farmer to let them touch his five-legged cow's extra hoof so they will give birth to a boy after mother had male triplets

My personal opinion on this? I really can't knock this story, after all in North America and Europe, some people depend too much on psychics and palmists, hence the reason you the signs everywhere in every city.

Oh...Am I right in thinking that's not a five legged cow, but instead it's a bull and people need to stop touching his extra leg unless of course they are perverts? lol

I think these women are grazing in the wrong pasture, so to speak.

Pregnant women touch five-legged cow's extra hoof so they will give birth to boy | Mail Online

Not in the media, but I just had to take this snap last week whilst out and about.....to walk away from this thinking it's OK?

Comment

I hate it when people take up two parking spots like that. If you are worried about your car getting dinged then park far away from the other cars and put yourself out instead of making someone else have to park farther away.

Is it just me or does that really not look like that spectacular of a car to being with?

Comment

... Or buy a car that's not the size of the frigging Titanic. I drive a ten-year-old mid-size Subaru, and am able to fit easily into parking spaces which confound the fleets of gigantic SUVs, minivans, 4x4s and pickups that dominate my city.

Comment

@ SOTS.....I hear ya. Here is an incident that happened today in the US , you can sort of guess how this played out

Mother of three does a bad job parking her minivan at Christmas light display.

Did the culprit: A) leave a passive-aggressive note,

B) shout expletives at the woman,

or C) slam her face into the trunk lid in front of her kids?

Mother of 3 attacked over bad parking - Orlando Sentinel

Comment

Another typical example of EMOTIONS getting the best of someone....some people just have so much hatred in them, and will go to any length to show that....

Whilst some of us were spending Christmas unwrapping gifts and having a meal. Other families spent Christmas hunting down Daddy's ex-girlfriend so Mommy can beat her up while Daddy films it...

So the woman gets a beating for sleeping with an idiot? Lets just hope she isn't pregnant we don't need anymore of that guys kids out there. *unbelievable*

Source: Woman's Daughter Captured Assault On Cell Phone - Courant.com

Comment

Custody Battle Gone Too Far

Unbelievable...to conjure up such a demonic act, and inflict in on your own kids

An Arizona mother has admitted to suffocating her 13-year-old daughter and trying to kill her other children by poisoning them, police said Tuesday.
              Connie Villa faces one count of first degree murder in the death of her daughter. She is also being charged with four counts of attempted murder of her ex-husband and her three surviving children, ages 3, 5 and 8.
              Connie Villa reportedly told investigators she wanted to kill her children and ex-husband because she did not want him to have custody of them.
              Arizona mother admits killing daughter, poisoning other kids, cops say - CNN.com

Similar story from across the pond

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...der-trial.html

Comment

Ingenious? Obviously not

Two women with cocaine worth an estimated £150,000 hidden under their wigs have been arrested on suspicion of drug smuggling in Spain.
                Cocaine under wig: Two arrested for drug smuggling at Barajas airport, Madrid | Metro News

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X