This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Heart Attack

Apparently a man is more likely to have a fatal heart attack when he is having sex with his mistress, than his wife...
    Heart attack more likely during sex with mistress | Life | London Free Press

Ha! Wonder if she was wearing...

Red Thong in Divorce Court...

Comment

... but a man is 10,000 times more likely to suffer a heart-attack if he has sex with his mistress and his wife finds out

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

... or if he walks in on his mistress and his wife having sex.

Comment

Oh Mess....I needed that this morning! Thanks

Comment

LOL...well the mathematical odds are stacked against the wife since women become born-again virgins after the wedding ceremony.

While I was married, my husband asked me if I could talk dirty to him during sex. I said "yea, if I can find a phone"

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
              LOL...well the mathematical odds are stacked against the wife since women become born-again virgins after the wedding ceremony.
              I'm so afraid to ask about women changing after the wedding ceremony ... but I can't resist. What is that about ? I've never heard this...

Comment

lol May.

You never heard this joke?:

Q) What's the one food that stops a woman from ever wanting sex again?

A) Wedding cake!

Comment

You mean all I had to do was find him a mistress!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                    You never heard this joke?:

Q) What's the one food that stops a woman from ever wanting sex again?

A) Wedding cake!
                    I have never heard that ! Too funny... I didn't eat any of my wedding cake-hmmm.....

Originally posted by Lorac View Post
                    You mean all I had to do was find him a mistress!!
                    Originally posted by Mess View Post
                    ... or if he walks in on his mistress and his wife having sex.
                    Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                    ... but a man is 10,000 times more likely to suffer a heart-attack if he has sex with his mistress and his wife finds out
                    Lorac-You have to do a blend of Mess & Gary's suggestion...FInd him a mistress, and then have sex with her at a time when he would walk in and find you both ! How did I miss this. This probably would have been the quickest way to end this mess...

Comment

There's a lot of guys out there that would be pretty turned on to see their wife making out with another woman! Okay, maybe not their "wife" per say, but definitely two women. I've often wondered (but don't know anyone that it's happened 'to') how much more of a shock it is to discover that your partner is cheating with another individual who is of the same gender. :/

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                        There's a lot of guys out there that would be pretty turned on to see their wife making out with another woman! Okay, maybe not their "wife" per say, but definitely two women. I've often wondered (but don't know anyone that it's happened 'to') how much more of a shock it is to discover that your partner is cheating with another individual who is of the same gender. :/
                        I think it's all wrapped up together in the "OMG you've been LYING to me" shock.

I know of a few, but not well enough to ask them. But maybe it's not as bad, because it lessens the feeling of inadequacy. They didn't cheat because you were lousy in bed, they cheated because you didn't have the right equipment. Easier to think that the marriage breakdown is not your fault?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X