This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question for financial statement

So I'm filling out my updated financial statement (My co-op ended and I returned to school) I'm in court on the 19th for a motion to stay arrears from my ex who is claiming undue hardship.

So I put my Second careers living allowance under the EI spot since that seemed appropriate. But I'm not sure how to include the tuition payement. The college gets the tuition, but it IS considered income, I pay taxes on the money and at the end of the year it is included on my income tax so how do I include that in my Financial Statement? Do I take the money and divide it by 12 as if I were getting it monthly then add the tuition costs into my monthly expenses?

Also, for Section 7 expenses do I add things like eye glasses, extra curriculars, dental work that has been done over the last year that I have paid out for that I have in my monthly budget? Or do I put it in one and not both? I don't want to make it look like I put out more than I did but I did spend $500 on glasses and close to $1000 on dental this year so far.

Last question, if I get OSAP will that be considered Income and where would I put that? Or is it not considered income because it's a loan?

Thanks For any help
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X