No announcement yet.

Notification and Daycare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a little confusing over P1 and P2. But I am correct in assuming that P1 was the lowlife who was abusing the system for money and liost at court. Oris it the other way around.

Regarding subsidies daycare. In Ontario anyone can apply for subsidies daycare and based on declared oncome can be granted a subsidies space. But they are closly monitored. Reports are made on actual work hours, proff from employer and daycare time is closely moniotred. NOA have to be given.

My daughter was told that as her ex was not paying anything towards the daycare ( deadbeat lowlife) that she could apply for subsidized daycare. But it is such a pain to have every thing scrutinized and you cannot choose which daycare your cild attends she has decided to suck it up and vudget to pay full daycare for now, while pursuing legal avenues to get ex to pay his share.

So if your ex is frauding the governemnt at any level in any way, just ignore it, as it will eventually catch up with them.

Comment

I did not say P1 was a low life. I said that P1 was abusing the system. P1 lost at court.

Anyone can apply? Sure! Closely monitored? Now that's funny! How someone having luxury items on display and demonstrating expensive lifestyle, working f/t managerial position ever be eligible? I have an answer for you: only by lying, simple as this.

Comment

And its not your problem. Simple as that.

You see so irritated that the parent is getting away with these lies. What does it matter to you. What can you gain from making this a big deal.

Good to vent, I agree with you there are manymwho lie and seem to get all the benefits freely, but thats not who you are so don't sweat it. At least you have " clean hands" when you hold your child. And thats all that matters.

Comment

LOL funny to see how people assume whatever they want to assume and at times their assumptions are so, so far away from the reality... Just saying...

You seem to be ok with people stealing. It is not ok with me and should not be ok with anybody. Stealing is not good, at least this is what I believe in.

Comment

Lol so basically as my lawyer always says to me before court.

Just cause she says it doesn't mean it's true.

Comment

Glad for you that justice prevailed.

Comment

What do you why you won. This would be helpful. Kinda like a debriefing on lessons learned etc for everyone else here.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X