Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 11:35 PM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

Then why come here in your many usernames. Didn't you advise that you were leaving. Really. Live up to your word. It's unfortunate, but again it's your choice and your choice's alone. Good luck with your predicament as many have advised already.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:41 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough
Default Trial opening statement

I think you have to bender over backwards to avoid being perceived as engaging in character defamation.

The word "dysfunctional" strongly alludes to character. Try and find another word to use when describing the schedule and pin that description of the schedule to the kids' needs.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:26 AM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
I am back to, LV, what happened to being indiscriminate, unbiased? I may post things that are realistic, but I try to help...more and more, LV, I wonder why you are a moderator.........
IPP, What's your problem. Do you have issues, Really. My comment was to the OP, Perhaps, take the time and read the thread which was linked and consider the private message variable exchanged.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:33 AM

InterprovincialParents is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to InterprovincialParents
Default Are you fikkin kidding me????

I thought this was an unobtrusive forum, yet people are getting pissed off because Stacey and I sound the same...I am really irritated...We may share the same opinion, but are not the same person, and if you don't like, suck it up, baby!

Last edited by Jeff; 01-20-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: No personal attacks
Closed Thread