Legal aid settlement conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mafia007 View Post
    You know the process on how to get a SC date? You must seek at least three next SC dates with the registrar and propose those dates to the other party. They should then choose one of those date in 24-48 hours or less.
    ok.I need to request those 3 dates first? then propose it ? or the available dates published?

Comment

I am not aware of "Published dates". Might be something new related to the pandemic to make it more easy for scheduling purposes.

That being said, you still need to propose at least 3 dates to the opposing party to choose from. I don't know if you need to contact the registrar to find out if the published dates are still available but if you are self-represented, I will give them a call to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mafia007 View Post
        I am not aware of "Published dates". Might be something new related to the pandemic to make it more easy for scheduling purposes.

That being said, you still need to propose at least 3 dates to the opposing party to choose from. I don't know if you need to contact the registrar to find out if the published dates are still available but if you are self-represented, I will give them a call to make sure.
        SC booked. Let's move this forward

Comment

Originally posted by 416excouple View Post
          SC booked. Let's move this forward
          does form 17 ( notice of conference)require the signature of the party requesting conference? There is no where on the form to sign except for the signature of the clerk

Comment

Originally posted by 416excouple View Post
            does form 17 ( notice of conference)require the signature of the party requesting conference? There is no where on the form to sign except for the signature of the clerk
            Only signature of the clerk.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X