medically incapacitated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sick_Dad View Post
    based off what I've received my first few checks ill gross approx 54-56k, and that is only limited for 2 years. what I'm trying to accomplish is to find a lawyer or and individual that can help me. i need to focus on my health and when that returns and back to work I can take care of fees or cost involved if need be. I hate the fact i started that gofundme account because i hate asking people for help, let alone the judgements that comes with it.
    When you gross up that amount, you're still making more than a lot of single parents. You can hire a lawyer, taxi, attendant care, or just ask the court for additional help... Asking people for money here or on gofundme is a scam.

After 2 years, if you're still disabled you'll still get LTD, otherwise you'll return to your 94k.

Comment

Janus, actually I was off work when I signed the agreement. I mentioned to the judge during the settlement conference about my ailment and to be honest he just dismissed it.
      So what would be your material change of circumstances?

What has changed between the time you signed the agreement, and today?

Comment

...and how much money have you defrauded/raised on this non-issue?

Comment

"Material change of circumstances" is a must.
          Cannot have been "foreseeable" at the time of contract.
          Google those key words together.

Comment

Originally posted by StillPaying View Post
            Asking people for money here
            He never did. If he does, feel free to wale away. Until then, he hasn't tried to scam anybody here.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
              He never did. If he does, feel free to wale away. Until then, he hasn't tried to scam anybody here.

Is there anyone that can help me with this? I don't have money and I understand from a business aspect the work involved but I am out of options. I am even trying to sell off what I can and raise money via a Gofundme campaign. I can post the link if its allowed
              While maybe not a full on scam, he definitely threw the idea of forum members donating to his cause out there

Comment

I'm not asking for donations on here, I'm limiting that to my friends and people who know whats going on. Again what im trying to find is an individual who will assist my with a motion to change and speak on my behalf. I live in the country so taxis and public transport are no option. My mobility is all but gone and driving has become a concern for me.

So does anyone know of someone that can assist? if so i can fill this person in with more detail of my situation.

Comment

I'm not asking for donations on here
                  You're just letting us know that you have a gofundme account and would like to post the link on this site.

, I'm limiting that to my friends and people who know whats going on.
                  And anyone with access to gonfundme or odf apparently.

Again what im trying to find is an individual who will assist my with a motion to change and speak on my behalf.
                  That person is called a lawyer. Making $65+k, you can afford one.
                  What is your material change?
                  How long ago did you sign your agreement?
                  Why do you think you have a case?

I live in the country so taxis and public transport are no option. My mobility is all but gone and driving has become a concern for me.
                  Regardless you'll have to appear in court, so you'll be ok. Your lawyer can do the in between work though.

So does anyone know of someone that can assist? if so i can fill this person in with more detail of my situation.
                  Your local lawyers would love to hear all about it. You can shop around.

Comment

You had this condition when you signed your agreement. Your motion to change won’t fly as you agreed to it when this condition began. You need a magician specializing in time travel.

All of your posts last year were ways to get out of paying cs and now you have a medical condition that prevents you from paying support. Before it was how to reduce her time to reduce cs now its Im medically incapacitated and need to reduce cs.

How many more times can we say “you can’t get out of paying cs” before you actually get it? If you were worried about paying cs you never should have signed an agreement on consent.

Comment

Pay the child support. It seems unfair some days. The system is not always fair. Just pay it.

Comment

Again what im trying to find is an individual who will assist my with a motion to change and speak on my behalf.
                        You are looking for a lawyer. I do not believe it is even allowed for a non-lawyer to "speak on your behalf" in family court.

I live in the country so taxis and public transport are no option. My mobility is all but gone and driving has become a concern for me.
                        Why are taxis not an option? How do you buy food?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X