Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 6 years - i am done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 6 years - i am done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We settled!! I gave somewhat more $$$ than I would have liked but now my kids see it and not lawyers, and it keeps the dirty laundry out of the public record.

Thank you to all on this community. I continue to encourage you to represent yourself and to have one or more *GOOD* lawyers on *LIMITED* retainer.

I am know booking a long deserved vacation for my and my 4 kids.

Good luck to all.

Originally posted by plainNamedDad44 View Post
    We settled!! I gave somewhat more $$$ than I would have liked but now my kids see it and not lawyers, and it keeps the dirty laundry out of the public record.

Thank you to all on this community. I continue to encourage you to represent yourself and to have one or more *GOOD* lawyers on *LIMITED* retainer.

I am know booking a long deserved vacation for my and my 4 kids.

Good luck to all.
    I'm happy for you my friend that you settled your case, good job, enjoy your time with your children and don't let anything or anyone get in between you guys!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank god she came to her senses. Sad you had to spend so much money to get to this point and she played so many stupid games. Hopefully you can now move forward and heal!

Comment

Well C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!

I hope your vacation is the first of many!!!!

Comment

This is great news!!! Wishing your family an amazing vacation and peaceful Holiday Season!

Comment

Ha. I thought I was done when we settled on the eve of trial. It was made super clear him that he wouldn’t win. We negotiated 2 days and settled everything. Less than a year later, he opened it allllllll up again and is trying to have the settlement agreement thrown out. He wants legal custody of a 19year old and a 17 year old even though he doesn’t see them and hasn’t seen them since he kicked both of them out. Insanity.

I hope it’s done for you. Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations on taking that step towards moving on with your life, PND. You are a statistic, one of the 95% that don't go to trial (according to some random thing I read online). Out of curiosity, how long was your marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolGuy41 View Post
                Congratulations on taking that step towards moving on with your life, PND. You are a statistic, one of the 95% that don't go to trial (according to some random thing I read online). Out of curiosity, how long was your marriage?
                14 miserable years.

Comment

This is amazing news. Congratulations!

Where are you and your kids headed?

Comment

Congratulations!

I hope things stay settled and that you enjoy your time with your family and your first of many vacations.

Comment

Good to hear that it will be you and your kids taking a vacation as opposed to that lawyer who wanted to charge you an arm and 6 legs.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X