LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
    Ex told supervisor thatcould not have her for the 3 hours 1-4 because I did not confirm with lawyer (I have the e-mail .. I did). Said she had to rearrange her day. Do I go or not?
    Spend as much time as permitted with her. If it's 2 hours take 2 hours.

When you get back send a letter to confirm next Thursdays access.

They are playing games. Don't take the bait.

Comment

Just to let you all know. I'm in bloody tears, half anger, half depressed. But I didn't take the bait and told supervisor not to say a word. D3 hurt the most "Daddy, why do I stay so short? .. I want to play with you". Ex told supervisor she has plans to drop D3 at babysitters and go to festival downtown and she had to rearrange her whole day. This was confirmed TWO DAYS AGO.

I may have to go for a short motion. Anything's better than this. God I wish I had a lot of money.

Comment

potentially "explosive" situation the Lawyer setup for "the meek victim", talk about desperation to make a case against you.

They want an incident to prove what they allege you are.

I warned the other day "too avoid the ex" period,

Forget about your ex being anything but a scumbag... that will do anything to win custody.

Any contact with her is dangerous to your case. She may even show up at your door pretending to of forgotten something, and fall on you.

This matter today "was planned" by sick people....but the sad thing is they could of confused a Judge (a stranger) that the one hour access was your fault.

Comment

Have a few drinks and scream at the gods

Kids honest questions are a heart breaker in a difficult time, but the kids don't really know whats going on, so you have to play it loose, in front of the child and fall apart later.

Comment

Kept it all together for D3. Smiled, laughed, played dollies. I'll never have contact with ex... be sure of that. So now we know what lawyers 1 hour typo was. Except ex told supervisor I didnt confirm at all...not that I confirned a 1 hour. I get their plan. It nearly worked. Rushing to work to care for disabled adults all night. No time to let anything out unfortunately. And I can't have beer. I do weekly urine samples. This is my life for now.
            Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-26-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Here's a motion from canlaw..were a motion was done pending a OCL investigation...I can't find any "motions" that were protested because a OCL hadn't done a report...still looking though.

This case law the mother had pretty much sole custody although she did take off to her mothers making allegtions.... worse allegationse than yours...the dad hadn't seen the child for 8 months!

CanLII - 2013 ONSC 5321 (CanLII)

it's almost word for word your case conference. and 2 lawyers involved...see if you spot anything they did for there clients)

oh yes almost forgot the DADs 8 months "missing time" with his kidlin was because the ex created "the incident"
              Last edited by MrToronto; 06-26-2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Ex told supervisor she has plans to drop D3 at babysitters and go to festival downtown and she had to rearrange her whole day.
                Oh, another gem between your ex and the supervisor. If she gave you more time, she would not need a babysitter or have to rearrange anything so she can go to a festival!

Note this one for later too, that you are perfectly able and available to look after your daughter, and there is no need to cut off your access just to bring her to a sitter.

Comment

The plot thickens. Lawyer claims I didnt send him an email.

Dear Mr. ----

I did not receive the email you claim to have sent regarding access, nor did I receive any email at all from you on June 24.* I am not sure how you have managed to create an email trail claiming you sent me that email, however I would like to remind you that it is a criminal offense to present false evidence to the court.

I sent him the e-mail thread. The guys crazy.

Comment

Pretty balsy of your ex to pull this stunt. Hopefully you have emails from your ex to the babysitter.

I agree with Mr. Toronto - really important for you to not overreact to anything your ex/her lawyer have cooked up. I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better - you're just getting your feet wet by the sounds of things. Desperate people do desperate things and it doesn't sound like your ex is hitting any home runs at this point. She's just trying to get you to f**k-up so they have reason to call police. What a piece of work she is. Thank goodness you have that supervisor to attest for events!

Early on in my litigation with ex I used to communicate occasionally through email. I ALWAYS cc'd my lawyer on each and every email. You don't have a lawyer but perhaps there is someone else you can cc all your email responses (make sure she knows - do not do a bcc). This way if you ever need to use the emails in court you can have someone else attest as to their authenticity as the 3rd party could print out the copy they receive. That way it makes it difficult for someone to accuse you of tampering with emails.

You did well to keep your cool. Maybe you can get a make-up hour or 2 early in the week for time you lost today?

Comment

I was typing my response when you posted your response. I wasn't too off the mark by thinking the sleaze-bag lawyer would accuse you of malarkey. I've had to deal with a sleaze-bag lawyer for a few years now (or rather my lawyer has had to deal with him).

An officer of the court is implying that you are falsifying emails? Hmmm that's interesting? I'd just add that email to the pile. Shows he's desperate and grasping at straws here. LOL (funny for me/not for you because you're living this hell).

Comment

The lawyer wants you to engage. DO NOT ENGAGE with this dude. Take time to consider your response (if any).

You would be good to continue to do what you have done so far and only send emails which are informative and child-centred. Don't get off that track.

Comment

LOL criminal offense to make false evidence in Family Court Hilarious.

Anyways I agree with Rioe that there's mileage in that one hour access, I dunno about this E-mail thread thingy (that was fired off from the hip) but it got the lawyer all defensive (because his lousy plan failed... to cause a incident) so he's back filling.

Of course if LF32 did lose it today the lawyer had the same E mail thread as a backup that LF32 caused the confusion...(stuff works both ways)

Too bad Ms LF32 got too chatty on her day and also about that babysitter (from low income housing? who was it and was LF32 given as an emergency contact?)

Not out looking for a job.... but going to festivals without D3.... nice parenting

It's an abomination that she couldn't accommodate a few hours for LF32 or even extend his access.

I bet there was cameras pointed at LF32 today waiting for him to lose it (maybe I'm too paranoid...lol)

I didn't say anything about a long motion just to give some time for the lawyer to consider the drug test...before launching any type of motion

And of course LF32 struck it rich today with 1 hour access and a baby sitter (with a witness) The supervisor should write down the events as soon as possible the fresher the better. date times e.t.c

Along the theme of ex already in another province....the end of the month is coming, there may be another "victim" that needs the townhouse.

Comment

I just thought of something else, I think the lawyer's recent communication might be extremely useful for you to get an Order for immediate use of My Family Wizard would it not? I don't know the program but the little I've read on it (OFW) states it is 'court ready.'

Comment

The plot thickens. Lawyer claims I didnt send him an email.

Dear Mr. ----

I did not receive the email you claim to have sent regarding access, nor did I receive any email at all from you on June 24.* I am not sure how you have managed to create an email trail claiming you sent me that email, however I would like to remind you that it is a criminal offense to present false evidence to the court.

I sent him the e-mail thread. The guys crazy.
                              Send him another email saying that due to the his previous confusion, you would like to establish that ALL future Thursday access should be considered confirmed unless you notify them otherwise. That way, the onus is on them. This is also a good opportunity to remind them that you would like additional access, as per your emails of X, Y, Z dates.

Maybe you could have the access supervisor drop a hint with the ex next time that all this coordinating would be much easier if she dealt with you directly. Then you could find out her reaction to that idea.

Comment

I sent the e-mail. Theres proof I sent the e mail. He knows he screwed up. And threatening criminal? Lol. Good luck getting a reaction from me. I know thats there plan here. Its very obvious. Ex can go get plastered downtown and have a blast.

I had supervisor fill out an affidavit on my computer right away. Supervisor saw email and was on awe that ex would just give me the 1-4 instead of the 12-3.

Arabian..love your idea on third party.

Pls tell me the bullying, unreasonable, ridiculous access will be seen by a master.

Funny. Ex told supervisor .. " I know mr lf32 wants more time with D3. This is just procedure".

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X