No announcement yet.

Mediation with a hostile partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's offering discussions of 50/50 if he comes to mediation. Thats a wonderful thing and kind of poo poo's on all the concerns put forth. I hope he's smart enough to take the 50/50.

Comment

Perhaps she didn't answer you LF because she didn't want to be ranted on all over by your assumptions and overzealous projection of your issues onto other people's situations.

And she sent you a private message to disclose information she obviously didn't want public. I think it's disgraceful that you spoke about what she said to you in her private message just because you want to brag that you received one.

I'm sure your admission may prevent others from private messaging you knowing that you will share their information on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
        Perhaps she didn't answer you LF because she didn't want to be ranted on all over by your assumptions and overzealous projection of your issues onto other people's situations.

And she sent you a private message to disclose information she obviously didn't want public. I think it's disgraceful that you spoke about what she said to you in her private message just because you want to brag that you received one.

I'm sure your admission may prevent others from private messaging you knowing that you will share their information on this board.

I agree with this... a private message should stay private. I'm happy to hear she is considering 50-50 but unless she agrees for you to disclose what was in the PM I think the fact you did was very rude and inconsiderate. I can only assume she didn't want to disclose everything on the general forum because if she did she would have posted it herself, rather than PMing you.

I hope the OP isn't offended by your actions and continues to use this forum to learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
          I agree with this... a private message should stay private. I'm happy to hear she is considering 50-50 but unless she agrees for you to disclose what was in the PM I think the fact you did was very rude and inconsiderate. I can only assume she didn't want to disclose everything on the general forum because if she did she would have posted it herself, rather than PMing you.

I hope the OP isn't offended by your actions and continues to use this forum to learn

Hey Berner and S&T .. relax. She already told us on this thread that she was willing to discuss 50/50 stuff if the guy would just agree to sit in mediation. Read the thread. Lol...oh gawd..the drama you try to create. :-)

The OP can tell you herself that her PM contained more sensitive stuff that of course I didn't mention here. The only stuff I mentioned she already put on this thread (permalink 22). So what the HECK are you two chirping about?

Strike 2 for you trying to make me look bad on these forums the past few days S&T. Your attempts are failing hardcore lately. Perhaps you should just give up and stalk somebody else for a while.
          Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-04-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Berner... It's not rude nor inconsiderate to discuss something the poster already discussed in the thread (permalink 22, etc).
            Honestly .. get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
              Berner... It's not rude nor inconsiderate to discuss something the poster already discussed in the thread (permalink 22, etc).

Honestly .. get a life.

Yes it is rude and inconsiderate to discuss what was stated to you in a PM... if it was already discussed in this thread why make mention on the PM? You specifically stated what was said to you in the PM... but as always you are right and do no wrong... we all know that LF [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
                Yes it is rude and inconsiderate to discuss what was stated to you in a PM... if it was already discussed in this thread why make mention on the PM? You specifically stated what was said to you in the PM... but as always you are right and do no wrong... we all know that LF [emoji849]

Lol .. get off my back. It was no secret and OP already mentioned it in the thread. So what's your issue exactly? Making big deals out of nothing. ��
                Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-04-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Anyways Lola. Ignore the background noise. You seem to be doing all the right things right now. It's not easy.

Your ex better smarten up before he loses all chances at more parenting time.

If these 2 other posters continue then they're here to bug me .. not to help you. Just ignore. I should as well.

Comment

Here is your post LF:

"You mentioned in the PM that you did in fact tell him you'd like to pursue a 50/50 situation if he agreed to sit down in mediation. Good for you. You have me now. :-) "

But she didn't have you before because it wasn't really clear to you? Or perhaps you were too busy ranting?

Perhaps Lola didn't want anyone to know that she had PMed you at all??

She's certainly has seemed to disappear since your proclamation.

Don't worry about replying to me LF. I think my point is made.
                    Last edited by SadAndTired; 08-04-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Keeping on topic is so important around here. Like I said, background noise like S&T just like to stir the pot, desperate for reactions to pleasure their evening somehow. Notice the past few posters have given no advice their past few posts. Just clouding up your thread.

This is analogous to the situation with your ex. Sounds like he likes to stir the pot. Remain calm, resolution-focused and amicable. Let him dig his own hole if he wants to be uncooperative and a pesty co-parent. There are battles and their are wars. You want to win the war. Document, observe and document some more .. then you'll have your day in court. Keep dishing out offers to settle, mediation, etc. You're on he right track there.

Reading through the thread, I think you've demonstrated a willingness to settle this out of court. Even through the fog of hard feelings I can sense that you feel he isn't a terrible parent, but certainly a terrible partner and co-parent so far.

I provided you with Form 8, an article on starting an application and some other stuff (Guess I did more than rant..in fact I'm not sure I even ranted .. ah well).
                      You'll need to fill out a 35.1 for custody access, a financial statement and a bunch of other fun stuff.

You'll pull through, keep your head up

P.S:
                      I commend you for posting on this thread that you are willing to discuss the possibility of 50/50 if he'd just get off his high horse and sit down to go over some issues. This guy's crazy for not doing that. Good on you though, you're being amicable and cooperative....judges like that.
                      Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-05-2017, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X