This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving From Newfoundland & Labrador

My favorite time of the year, Autumn. I sit here in Newfoundland into my 2nd year of seeing the changing of the seasons. Fall happens so fast! Before you know it Halloween has arrived and with it comes snow. YUCK! I relocated here from Ontario,Kingston to be precise. My home away from homes. I came to put closure to my dad's passing and unbenounced to me until after settling into my home town, to end a marriage that was nothing more than a carcinogen. I am happy to say I am moving forward for the 1st time in a long time,despite the heartache , sadness,lonliness,isolation and the stress on status changes and now low income living with 2 of my 4 children thats the hardest part. Today would have been my 18th Wedding Anniversary .
    I believed in marriage and the union of two people, I even dreamed for many years of growing old with my partner after our four children had moved on and out of the house. That no longer is possible, with that partner. I believe that is only possible if their is compatibility,respect,and authentic self in a partnership.

I wish you all success in relationship and healing.

Hi Whitstews and welcome to the divorce forums!

I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you. I'm sure that your wedding anniversary must be a really tough day to get through!
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X