Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving on....Final Minutes of Settlement (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dad2bandm View Post
    If my insistence on forum decorum rules being applied equally to all users and mods of this forum, gets me banned, then I guess that pretty much reinforces my complaint. Lol.

What I would like to understand is this: why do certain people get banned for expressing their opinion and defending their credibility while others who do the insulting and attacking do not?

Will I get banned for writing this?

This forum used to be a good place to hang out and share useful information. Sure there were arguments - as adults we should be able to self-regulate no?

Jeff, you're the owner of this forum, please don't throw out the baby with the bathwater .... issue some clear rules that apply to Mods, seniors and newbies. Many of us are Sad and Tired of this bull$hit and would like to see LF32 come back.

So there .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Janibel View Post
      What I would like to understand is this: why do certain people get banned for expressing their opinion and defending their credibility while others who do the insulting and attacking do not?

Will I get banned for writing this?

This forum used to be a good place to hang out and share useful information. Sure there were arguments - as adults we should be able to self-regulate no?

Jeff, you're the owner of this forum, please don't throw out the baby with the bathwater .... issue some clear rules that apply to Mods, seniors and newbies. Many of us are Sad and Tired of this bull$hit and would like to see LF32 come back.

So there .....
      all I am going to say is that LF32 stepped over the line with the post that got him banned. He isn't as innocent as people seem to think. If you want more details then ask the mods or admin, there will be no details coming from me. Before anyone jumps to the conclusion, I wasn't involved in the post in question but I did see it. That is all I am saying on the matter.

Mods this thread is becoming the "dead horse" that S&T mentioned. Maybe time to close it as it has turned into questioning of the rules etc and away from the original questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
        all I am going to say is that LF32 stepped over the line with the post that got him banned. He isn't as innocent as people seem to think. If you want more details then ask the mods or admin, there will be no details coming from me. Before anyone jumps to the conclusion, I wasn't involved in the post in question but I did see it. That is all I am saying on the matter.

Mods this thread is becoming the "dead horse" that S&T mentioned. Maybe time to close it as it has turned into questioning of the rules etc and away from the original questions?
        Thanks, but no-thanks, for your personal opinion on this matter - something which is clearly between the Administrator and the OP. (You just can't resist putting in a final "jab" can you?)

I believe that requesting "the rules" is not unreasonable.

Yes, I agree that the thread should be closed. The OP is no longer on the forum so it makes little sense to keep his threads open.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
          Thanks, but no-thanks, for your personal opinion on this matter - something which is clearly between the Administrator and the OP. (You just can't resist putting in a final "jab" can you?)

I believe that requesting "the rules" is not unreasonable.

Yes, I agree that the thread should be closed. The OP is no longer on the forum so it makes little sense to keep his threads open.
          it wasn't a final jab..I just know what the post that he made that got him banned again said.

Nothing wrong with requesting the rules but I think that would be better off it a thread dedicated to it instead of this thread.
          Last edited by standing on the sidelines; 02-20-2016, 03:47 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X