Children’s activities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children’s activities

At what age do you start letting your kids choose their activities or start taking their input on their activities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by mom22girls View Post
    At what age do you start letting your kids choose their activities or start taking their input on their activities?

Personally I think kids should always have a choice in what they want to do, within reason of course. I don’t think kids should be in multiple activities at one time but I do think they should have a choice in what they do. If a child wants to play soccer they shouldn’t be forced to play baseball or whatever the scenario may be

Comment

about K, gd 1 ish. I gave suggestions, although they pretty much just do what you suggest at that age, probalby by about gd2 and 3 start to say what they like and dont like. Swimming lessons were not an option though, just took them from time little until done, just a routine part of summer. Maybe i would have let them not complete all 10 levels if really hated it, but no one seemed to balk about it. and has to be within reason. i have 1 child who would go in everything and anything If able to, but with 3 kids there is only so much money and time to go to things, so limited to 2 things max at a time, and nothing in the summer other than camps. Summer is activity free time!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X