Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I submit these documents or bring them on the court date

Good Morning,

My son's mother has been absent for sometime now. I have asked the judge for an order giving me full custody (we currently have joint) and to remove her access (although she has been absent for over a year). The judge has asked me to have my son's medical records, school reports and my latest pay stub in order, I'm assuming to prove that my son is being cared for. I should mention she hasn't showed up in court numerous times.

My question is: Do I need to file these prior to the court date or do I just bring them with me on the actual court date.

Thank you

I looked at your other posts. I thought you and Mom were signing an agreement to this months ago. Does her sister have your son EOW as you were going to agree to? Is Mom paying support?

I'll let others chime in to answer your question as I don't know the answer.

Comment

I was under the assumption we were signing an agreement too, however she has disappeared once again. I allow my son to see both sides of his family when its convenient for all. I'm fortunate to have the help that I do.

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

You should file them and bring with you also.

Comment

Always always always submit documents as exhibit with affidavit that you wrote and file befor any court date, and always being them with u in court

Comment

Filing

Originally posted by yahoo View Post
            Always always always submit documents as exhibit with affidavit that you wrote and file befor any court date, and always being them with u in court

Always file your documents as that's the Law.. In saying that I don't think they are looked at by the Judge until your right in front of them, so handing them in right then and there is easier for the documents to be noted. Its just easier for judges that way. at least that what I noticed.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X