This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Assignment Court

Has anyone had there case brought to "Civil Assignment Court". No Idea what this means.
    My ex was taking me to court for orthodontic expenses to be paid but I need her documents to submit to my benefit plan. This has been going on for 2 years and she just recently sent me the documents I require. The trial will be easy to defend against I have all my documents submitted to the court informing her how to coordinate benefits by email from me and a letter from my insurance provider. She just never sent any documents but wants to take me to court for it????? The expenses are 100% covered by both of our plans and I have documentation from her stating this ???. Just send paperwork and you will be reimbursed thousands of dollars makes no sense.

Child support is settled as I voluntarily increase it every year. She took me to court to increase child support also last year that I was already paying the increase. The FRO just basically laughed at her and said are you kidding me he's been paying the increase since January its June now. Stop bothering him.

I think she is just bored and bitter about what I don't know she was the one who ended the relationship and was cheating. I can't figure it out I should be done paying soon so maybe she is getting all she can out of me now.

Follow the directions on the paper work served - Should give an Address and particulars. Determine Room and your placement on the docket.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X