This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Assignment Form"

The advice counsel recommended that I get an Assignment Form filled out to be complete.

Unfortunately at the time they didnt have any forms left, and for luck, the internet was down. I thought it would be easy to find...no luck.

Has anyone ever heard of this? My google research only found a reference to #0403...but I still cannot find the actual form.

Any help appreciated in finding this. Thanks

EDIT:

Just when I was giving up! Found it!

If you are not sure if the support is assigned to a social service agency, you should submit a confirmation of assignment form to the Ministry of Community and Social Services Confirmation of Assignment Unit. They will confirm for you if the payments are assigned or not. The Confirmation of Assignment form is available at the family court counter or you can download it. Click on “Advanced Forms Search”. Go to “Form contains” and enter “confirmation of assignment”, then “Start Search”.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X