No announcement yet.

Vengeful Ex "Would Have No Qualms Shooting his Ex" CBC NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps both parties behaved badly during the marriage, but only one of them is making death threats. He talks openly about killing his child's mother and says that his intention is to drive her to suicide (yes, I gave in and clicked on his site). If I had to "assume" anything about this loser, I would assume he is a thrill-seeking sociopath who is more interested in getting attention than in the damage he's inflicting on his son.

Comment

Originally posted by stripes View Post
      ...Perhaps both parties behaved badly during the marriage, but only one of them is making death threats...
      Neither parent is making death threats - which is why neither of them have been arrested.

Comment

Okay, maybe technically not, in a criminal-law sense. But only one of them is saying publicly he would have no qualms about killing the other one, which most people would regard as a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by stripes View Post
          Okay, maybe technically not, in a criminal-law sense. But only one of them is saying publicly he would have no qualms about killing the other one, which most people would regard as a threat.
          that's the way I would take it to.He would do it he said if he wouldn't get into trouble that he had no moral dilemma in taking the life of his sons mother. How long before he doesn't care about getting into trouble and follows thru?

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
            you may assume but that doesn't mean you are right.

I can assume that he is a control freak who most likely had multiple affairs on his wife till she got sick of it.

I can assume he meant to hide the child from her by moving to a different state.

I can assume that he has lots to hide or why change his name so drastically.

I can assume that he could harm her or the child if given a change or why email her a copy of his gun licence (hope he gets it pulled) and tell her where he can get across the border easily?

I can assume that he is so mentally unstable that he would kill his child just so she wouldn't have custody.

I can also assume that he wouldn't put anything regarding his legal issues on line or anything else that may make him look bad.
            You can assume what you want to - but my assumptions are based on information he posted on his website. If everything is a lie then obviously all bets are off. The problem is that what he is saying is assumed to be true (or at least not denied) but people are saying for various and sometimes valid reasons is that he shouldn't say them,

I read some of his pages, I don't think he is lying except about somethings that would affect him legally perhaps (not admitting certain things about citizenship).
            Last edited by Links17; 02-21-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
              You can assume what you want to - but my assumptions are based on information he posted on his website. If everything is a lie then obviously all bets are off. The problem is that what he is saying is assumed to be true (or at least not denied) but people are saying for various and sometimes valid reasons is that he shouldn't say them,

I read some of his pages, I don't think he is lying except about somethings that would affect him legally perhaps (not admitting certain things about citizenship).
              exactly. I pose this question to you Links...considering he thought it would be great if his ex committed suicide, do you not feel that he could make some stuff up or embellish stuff to achieve that goal? He has readily admitted that he wants to destroy his ex.

You admit that you think he may be lying about somethings that would get him into trouble legally. Would he not also be capable of lying about other things then?

I just have a hard time feeling sorry for a guy who is so hell-bent on trying to destroy his childs mother.

Comment

This person is a maggot.

The trolls and the outraged are commenting on the revenge website by the hundreds and he is answering them to defend himself. He's discussing his son's life, their recent phone conversations and even suggesting the media interview the kid to prove the son is "fine" with Dad's attacks on the mom.

Some of the comments/threats are getting pretty graphic but he is getting off on all the attention and loving his 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                  exactly. I pose this question to you Links...considering he thought it would be great if his ex committed suicide, do you not feel that he could make some stuff up or embellish stuff to achieve that goal? He has readily admitted that he wants to destroy his ex.

You admit that you think he may be lying about somethings that would get him into trouble legally. Would he not also be capable of lying about other things then?

I just have a hard time feeling sorry for a guy who is so hell-bent on trying to destroy his childs mother.
                  The problem is that from what I've seen it seems his story is true. I am a not justifying what he is doing I am just saying there is a basis to it and I can empathize with him.

1. I checked a police report of her boyfriend getting caught with fake money - I can't imagine that being fake, it would never stand.

2. His explanation of why he is angry meshes with what he is doing

3. His assertion that he wasn't hiding the child meshes with my common sense that there is no way you can hide for long in the the west AND also explains why he isn't in jail right now for abduction, am I right?

4. He accuses her of being a weed smoker - meh, meth user, why not... Former stripper, so what - it isn't denied.

5. Is he bad for wanting to kill her? I will put it this way, if somebody molested your child would you not say "I would have no qualms about killing them"? Now, its a slippery slope.... what if somebody kidnapped your child? You might say - "Its the child's mother"; HIS response is that she just gave birth to him and then left,.... she is just his biological mother and nothing more...

One thing, I've learned is anytime somebody or something presents things as completely black and white, they are almost never honest because nothing is black & white.

It would make me happy, if alll your experiences of the corruption and incompetence of family court (especially for the men) would make you somewhat more skeptical (dare I say, cynical) of things you are "told".

Don't be a sheep! You will get sheared!

Comment

To miss-quote Justice Quinn:
                    ... passion has pilfered all perspective; judgment that would otherwise be insightful is clouded; bitterness hangs in the air; and, the IQs of the father has temporarily dropped to the ambient temperature of Ottawadivorce.com (otherwise, why would this family be exposing its dirty personal laundry in such a public forum [the internet]).

The parties are discovering that revenge has an odour – it is the smell of burning money.

This one doesn't actually come from a family law matter he presided over but, I thought it was still great. I also know there are other Justice Quinn fans on here!

CanLII - 2013 ONSC 7855 (CanLII)

Comment

1. Other than Desiree's unsupported allegations, there is no evidence to support the assumption that I'm a control freak. In fact, all the evidence would appear to be to the contrary.

2. I've posted proof on the website that Desiree has been lying about me hiding our son from her - in the form of her own letters and declarations in the family court.

3. I do have a little to hide - mostly relating to citizenship and status in Canada - but I'm not going to voluntarily disclose that.

4. I've never physically harmed anyone in my life. I've never used physical force against anyone - other than in self defence.

5. I don't believe there is any evidence to support an assumption of psychological or emotional instability on my part.

6. I will, and have, admitted to any legal issues which would make me look bad. I'm just not going to be the one to volunteer the information.

I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion.

Comment

I have a few questions:

Why are you doing this? What do you hope to accomplish?

Is this a revenge thing or do you believe that something beneficial to you will come out of your blog?
                        Last edited by arabian; 02-24-2016, 12:02 AM.

Comment

What I hope to accomplish:
                          1. For my son to be able to choose, for himself, who he lives with and who raises him;
                          2. For as many people as possible to see the kind of person Desiree really is behind her sweet, caring facade;
                          3. For as many people as possible to know exactly the deplorable things Desiree has done, not just to me but to anyone else that wants to share their experiences they've had with her;
                          4. For her to get out of my life completely so that I'm not subjected to the consequences of her actions every day (e.g. it would be nice to be able to go back to LA without worrying about being arrested by ICE for no legitimate reason).

Why I am doing this:
                          1. To accomplish all of the things listed above;
                          2. To get back at her (call it revenge, call it reciprocity, it's all the same, I suppose) for all the things she's done to me and our son.

Comment

Well that won't be accomplished here. Or by posting here.

Comment

My apologies. I was just responding to arabian's questions. It won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by pfox View Post
                                What I hope to accomplish:
                                1. For my son to be able to choose, for himself, who he lives with and who raises him;
                                From all the material I have scanned it is hard to determine how old the child in question is. What is the exact age of the child?

2. For as many people as possible to see the kind of person Desiree really is behind her sweet, caring facade;
                                Do you see how someone may see what you are doing as a classic distortion campaign?

3. For as many people as possible to know exactly the deplorable things Desiree has done, not just to me but to anyone else that wants to share their experiences they've had with her;
                                How does this help the child in question? Children see themselves as being equally made up of both parents. This is a very common concept which is well grounded in evidence based medicine. By attacking the other parent you are attacking half of the child. Even children of serial killers are impacted when they come into contact with negative information about their parents. So, how can this possibly help the child?

4. For her to get out of my life completely so that I'm not subjected to the consequences of her actions every day (e.g. it would be nice to be able to go back to LA without worrying about being arrested by ICE for no legitimate reason).
                                Your issue with Immigration and Customs Enforcement has nothing to do with the person in question but, your eligibility to reside in the US. I fail to see how your "target of blame" is the reason you are not eligible to reside in the US.

Why I am doing this:
                                1. To accomplish all of the things listed above;

2. To get back at her (call it revenge, call it reciprocity, it's all the same, I suppose) for all the things she's done to me and our son.
                                It simply appears to be a traditional distortion campaign. I note that you have not posted any evidence on your website that you yourself are free of any Axis II Disorders of the personality (BPD, et all...). Go have a professional psych eval and post the results on your website and maybe people will not label you as a nutjob.

Good Luck!
                                Tayken

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X