Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusedmommy: I gather you are the ex wife of workingdad? I have a hard time understanding your posts. Are you on here to ask for help or to just make bad comments? What are you trying to do?

Comment

I though confusedmommy was part of this whole scenario and is she admitting she's a "WACKO"? I must say I have followed storm and confusedmommy and it's been quite the read.....

Comment

Don't the monitors keep the IP addresses of everyone? If this is indeed someone's ex and she is doing nothing but harassing him (under different names) maybe they could "pull the plug" or something?

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
          Confusedmommy: I gather you are the ex wife of workingdad? I have a hard time understanding your posts. Are you on here to ask for help or to just make bad comments? What are you trying to do?
          No. I have no idea who WD is. I came here to help my friend , when I was going throu search, I found WD. He is quite polular, so I read his case. I desided to help and PM him. I boght TV from his ex. I never met her thou, as TV was given by some older man to me. That is my story. I now wish I did not offer my help, because it seems quite wierd situation and all this case.

Comment

Originally posted by tiredofthisnow View Post
            I though confusedmommy was part of this whole scenario and is she admitting she's a "WACKO"? I must say I have followed storm and confusedmommy and it's been quite the read.....
            People do make mistakes, maybe you did it too? Maybe your conclussions are not right? Perhaps?

all the best to you.

Comment

confusedmommy: how did you know you know the person you bought a TV from was working dad's ex ? how did you piece it together ?

Comment

Don't the monitors keep the IP addresses of everyone? If this is indeed someone's ex and she is doing nothing but harassing him (under different names) maybe they could "pull the plug" or something?
                See, not allways. Not library Ips. Also it is posible to use proxy to hide Ip.

cheers

Comment

how very crafty of you confusedmommy. You didn't answer my last question. How did you know it was WD's ex that you bought a TV from? Do you know WD's real name?

Comment

Originally posted by confusedmommy View Post
                    To bad you just saying that without acctually underdatnding...
                    to try exlude your wacko ex from kids life is complitelly different from what you saying. I read your case once and was trying to help you. Than I read one more time and regred my offer, than I read your case again and start feel sorry for your kid. YOU BOTH WACKO .... poor kiddo.

And just saying normal perant would not spread all this dird arround. If you won, fine bear with your life, why spreading all this mess arround? What a point? Geesssssssssss.

I HOPE BOTH OF YOU GET HELP before is to late.

To all other on forum, people get life, stop trolling, noone know his ex, noone knows real situation. Noone even knows that WD. So who we are to judje someone? As to judging , even court judges make mistakes, so what to tell about us, normal people. How we can judje without knowing whole picture. I think is unfair to begin with.

Wish all best to your son.
                    that good Luba that you finally admit you need help. Good start. Let me know if you need any help from me...

WD

Comment

confusedmommy: how did you know you know the person you bought a TV from was working dad's ex ? how did you piece it together ?
                      I did not know it. As I told already. I came here to help my friend, I read WD post about kijiji and asked him first (PM) him if it his ex ( I asked about location). He confirmed location is same. That is how I thought it was his ex. Small world , you know

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                        that good Luba that you finally admit you need help. Good start. Let me know if you need any help from me...

WD
                        I think that was not to me, as I am not Luba WD.

cheers

Comment

how very crafty of you confusedmommy. You didn't answer my last question. How did you know it was WD's ex that you bought a TV from? Do you know WD's real name?
                          Unswered. See post below. No I have no idea , who is he.

cheers

Comment

cheers
                            Of course not!!! Who you are now in your mind? Robin Hood? Red hood?
                            I told you stop wasting peoples time and Hamilton Public Library resources.

It's boring...

WD

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                              Of course not!!! Who you are now in your mind? Robin Hood? Red hood?
                              I told you stop wasting peoples time.

It's boring...

WD
                              No, I am little gnom in wonder world, what is existing in your mind. Get help and ask your ex to do same. You poor kiddo needs it!!! I feel soo sorry for him to have such idiotic parents. I think judge made HUGE mistake and should give child to fooster care , to people who really care about kid. Not to 2 maniacs , who fight for nothing.

cheers

Comment

cheers
                                ok i take it you are not luba, why dont you tell us who is the lucky guy you brokeup with. may be all of us here will help him get his life back together.. lol

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X