Writing style seems very similar, spelling and grammar is similar,

Comment

Originally posted by hemademesingle View Post
      Writing style seems very similar, spelling and grammar is similar,
      Oh well... busted what to do now? hahaaha

Comment

Originally posted by confusedmommy View Post
        Oh well... busted what to do now? hahaaha
        Get a job. Support your son. Stop stealing from the taxpayer. Earn your son's respect before it is too late.

Comment

Originally posted by FaithandMorals View Post
          Get a job. Support your son. Stop stealing from the taxpayer. Earn your son's respect before it is too late.
          and may I add, stop trying to fool people who are smarter then you. Liars never win and I hope WD exposes you for the fraud and cheat you are.

Comment

Seriously? Why does this person think she can out smart people? As soon as I read her first response to this thread, I thought of Storm... but as I read on, I realized the other smart posters already found that out... this lady obviously has no life... but now that her legal aid certificate is not longer valid, once can hope she will fall and crumble...

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
              ... but now that her legal aid certificate is not longer valid, once can hope she will fall and crumble...
              The Legal AId certificate does not matter in the slightest as WD had truth on his side and established her for what she is even when she did have a legal aid shield. ZERO hiding now. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by FaithandMorals View Post
                The Legal AId certificate does not matter in the slightest as WD had truth on his side and established her for what she is even when she did have a legal aid shield. ZERO hiding now. Amen.
                I have not personally read all of WD's case, but have tried to keep up to date a little bit... I feel for him and all he has to go through... I guess what I meant was, even if she was lying, unfortunately she had a lawyer fighting for her lies... now that it is no longer available... who does she have to fight for her? Just herself? We all know that will not work for her, as she has been a liar from the get go!

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
                  Seriously? Why does this person think she can out smart people? As soon as I read her first response to this thread, I thought of Storm... but as I read on, I realized the other smart posters already found that out... this lady obviously has no life... but now that her legal aid certificate is not longer valid, once can hope she will fall and crumble...
                  well if she self-reps then she is going to lose. She isnt smart enough to be a good liar. She cant keep her stories straight and that will sink her. If we can figure it out on a forum then in a courtroom she will crack. Here she gets a chance to think about her answers and post at her lesiure but it doesnt help her anyways. In a court a judge will not want to give her a few hours to figure out her response.

Comment

Standing, FaithandMorals and others - good job guys.

Yes it without any doubt her again - Storm, confusedmommy and who know who else). I knew it for 99% from her first PM to me where she said she bought TV from my ex from kijiji and asking how much I will pay if she will be a witness.

Luba I am asking you one more time. Please stop that circus. It's not just not funny it's boring and silly. Stop wasting your time, my time and other peoples time. You waisted so much resources already that it even hard to imagine and put it into some monetary number.

As I and number people here said get help before it really late and our son will start ask questions and connecting dots.

Will you?

WD

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                      Standing, FaithandMorals and others - good job guys.

Yes it without any doubt her again - Storm, confusedmommy and who know who else). I knew it for 99% from her first PM to me where she said she bought TV from my ex from kijiji and asking how much I will pay if she will be a witness.

Luba I am asking you one more time. Please stop that circus. It's not just not funny it's boring and silly. Stop wasting your time, my time and other peoples time. You waisted so much resources already that it even hard to imagine and put it into some monetary number.

As I and number people here said get help before it really late and our son will start ask questions and connecting dots.

Will you?

WD
                      I feel sorry for your son having such a raving nutcase for a mother. Is there any chance that the mental illness she has is genetic??

I wasnt a fan of yours at the start but no matter what you did to her, it pales in comparision to what she is doing. Maybe you need to see what steps you can take to have her examined by a mental health expert for the safety of your son. Who knows what this lunatic will do next.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                        I feel sorry for your son having such a raving nutcase for a mother. Is there any chance that the mental illness she has is genetic??
                        I do not know. I am not a doctor. But I am really hope not - that would very unfair to little one

I wasnt a fan of yours at the start but no matter what you did to her, it pales in comparision to what she is doing. Maybe you need to see what steps you can take to have her examined by a mental health expert for the safety of your son. Who knows what this lunatic will do next.
                        I actually do not know what I did to her either. May be I was blind but she was not like that... May be lets ask her what I did to her that she decided to hurt little boy for that? I honestly do not know... Oh well may be that I did not marry her ???? Is that justify her to hurting little boy for that?

But what I know that there is no hope she will stop if she will not get help and that will be #1 priority in this coming trial.

And yes I am really afraid as of what she is going to do next... Another think what is scary that her family looks like support her in all this... It's insane!

WD

Comment

And that what you get when trying to help. Thanks anyone, but I have no idea why people so biased here. By the way I am student male 26 years of age bought tv for college place, was searching here for advices for my friend and found wd. Gees was just trying to help.;(

Comment

And that what you get when trying to help. Thanks anyone, but I have no idea why people so biased here. By the way I am student male 26 years of age bought tv for college place, was searching here for advices for my friend and found wd. Gees was just trying to help.;(
                            OMG you just dont give up do you??? Are you going to try and use the defence that you have multiple personalities or something??? So we have the orginal Luba, then storm now confusedmommy who happens to be a male.

You just happen to find this site, You just happen to buy a tv from a WDs ex and you just happen to want to help him. LOL believe me, you are helping him more then you know. My dad had this saying, give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves. Boy lady you have hung yourself.

You are a NUT JOB!!!!. If I was you I wouldnt go outside, the squirrels are getting ready for winter.

Comment

confusedmommy: give it up whacko - go away!

Comment

And how did you know that the TV you bought was from his ex?
                                How did you know any details about his case and that he was looking for a witness?

Seriously... You are really messed up. If you loved and cared for your son at all you would get help for yourself. You son is going so soon realize (if he hasn't already) that you are a wacko. Carrying on in this matter, clearly shows you DO NOT have the best interest of your son in mind.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X