X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done and sent. Thank you.

Dear Mr. ___

Thank you for your e-mail.

1) This is to confirm June 18th visit from 2:00pm - 5:00pm.

2) I anticipate receiving Ms. _____15 dates for the July schedule as I am attempting to work with her despite the fact that she has no legal right to dictate the schedule.

3) I request again times for daily telephone calls from _______.

4) I also suggest the use of www.ourfamilywizard.com, to the extent that I am willing to pay both subscriptions.

5) For the remainder of June I would like access June 24th (12:00pm - 4:00pm) ; June 26th (12:00pm - 5:00pm) and June 30th (12:00pm - 5:00pm). I will notify _____ of these dates. Please note that I have excluded Wednesdays and made two Thursdays as per your request.

Sincerely,

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
      Option The "origional" genuine hardcopy of the Drug Test is going into the Continuing Record, swear out a affadvit and enter it, send the lawyer the copy.(keep a copy for yourself) You can also swear and affirm it comes from the credible firm of PEEinaCUP INC.

If the lawyer doesn't like his copy he can look into the CR. The Judge can read the lawyers letter on "being a A-HOLE", and determine if the test needed to be done by Swiss Scientists.

1) This is to confirm (date) visit.

2) I anticipate receiving Ms. ______ 15 dates for the July schedule,

3) I request again times for daily telephone calls from _____

4) I also suggest the use of www.ourfamilywizard.com, to the extent that I am willing to pay both subscriptions

5) I have given you my dates for access for the remainder of June in the previous e-mails. I prefer 2 days notice before a visit so that I can contact ______.
      This is what you should send.

Too the point with zero emotion.

Let her continue to be a heartless witch, there is nothing you can do about it until you are ready for your motion... All the information I sent you yesterday should get you well on your way. Once you get his affidavit on rule 19 you can plan your next move.

Take any offer for access and continue documenting and asking.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FB_ View Post
        This is what you should send.

Too the point with zero emotion.

Let her continue to be a heartless witch, there is nothing you can do about it until you are ready for your motion... All the information I sent you yesterday should get you well on your way. Once you get his affidavit on rule 19 you can plan your next move.

Take any offer for access and continue documenting and asking.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
        Precisely. I agree 100%. I just had to be reminded. I just read articles about the types of psychology lawyers use to get in to people heads. They do it indirectly. They're just so used to being able to find ways to elicit emotion and they're damn good a it. It's funny how in my day job my behavioral notes are short, concise, to the point. When my own little girl has been abducted and Im forced only 3 hours/week supervised for no reason at all my subjectivity takes over and I can't let it. Lawyers play on this and capitalize. All my letters need to be in the latter format.

Sidenote: Got the results back today for follicle. All negative just like they said on the phone (5 panel drug test). But it says NonDOT and that s wasn't reviewed by a physician. $350.00. Because it was a "private" test and not ordered by a judge, etc. Will this be the lawyers argument I wonder? But it does contain all the info including the ladies name and number who did it on me. Not even sure why I'm concerned. CC judge rejected their request in first place.
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-17-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• I believe that Rioe's advice is excellent and she is a solid resource for you to access when writing letters to your ex's lawyer. You have quite the formidable team here on the forum don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
            I believe that Rioe's advice is excellent and she is a solid resource for you to access when writing letters to your ex's lawyer. You have quite the formidable team here on the forum don't you?
            I do have a great team. I feel so lucky and blessed to have such caring, helpful people on this forum. Rioe, Mr Toronto, FB, Arabian and all the other's helping me through these muddy waters. Thank you. You've been my therapists, my legal team and my support system through this. It reminds me there are still good people out there. It really does warm the heart to see people investing so much of their time and knowledge when they see somebody done wrong just keeping their head above water.

Comment

• It wasn't that long ago that many of us were in the early throws of litigation. Some of us are still going through the process but have simply learned how to cope somewhat. I think it is very nice to see people come back here to offer advice and assistance to others.

Your situation is absolutely terrible. I recall FB's situation was also a nightmare for him. He had to erect locks to the basement at one time to keep his ex at bay. Can you imagine an in-home separation??? I almost made that decision. Dealing with an ex who has a few screws loose makes things quite colourful. In time, I'm sure you will be able to piece things together in your situation. You were hit WHAMO in the face and didn't have much time to react, but you seem to be coming through things intact.

Comment

• Book Of Authorities:

Just to be clear. The BOA should kind of resemble this in your CR: http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.o...ties_Tab_1.pdf

with excerpts (similar to what Tayken takes out in his truisms) that you want to highlight in the factum.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                  It wasn't that long ago that many of us were in the early throws of litigation. Some of us are still going through the process but have simply learned how to cope somewhat. I think it is very nice to see people come back here to offer advice and assistance to others.

Your situation is absolutely terrible. I recall FB's situation was also a nightmare for him. He had to erect locks to the basement at one time to keep his ex at bay. Can you imagine an in-home separation??? I almost made that decision. Dealing with an ex who has a few screws loose makes things quite colourful. In time, I'm sure you will be able to piece things together in your situation. You were hit WHAMO in the face and didn't have much time to react, but you seem to be coming through things intact.
                  At least I got to see my kids almost every day, I just had to deal with my ex every day as well. In home separations are not fun but LF32 is living what my worst fears were at the time, that she'd run with and hide the kids from me.

This community helped me in so many ways and the only way I feel I can thank everyone is to pay it forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by FB_ View Post
                    At least I got to see my kids almost every day, I just had to deal with my ex every day as well. In home separations are not fun but LF32 is living what my worst fears were at the time, that she'd run with and hide the kids from me.

This community helped me in so many ways and the only way I feel I can thank everyone is to pay it forward.
                    Im living my worst nightmare every single day. She did abduct our child, is hiding her. Being told 3 hours/week or no access at all in his last e-mail infuriates me beyond belief. The soul knows how to heal itself. It's silencing the mind that's the tricky part. Once in a while its tough to even get out of bed. And I know what that means. I hope I get through this unscathed.

Comment

• So I did some research on DOT / NON-DOT drug testing.

Basically a DOT drug test is for DOT (Department of Transportation) and has specific forms and requirements regarding handling.

I don't see a judge expecting you to do a DOT drug test when it's not for the US Department Of Transportation, especially since he didn't see the need in the test to begin with.

Again in regards to the alcohol just state that you didn't complete the test for the reason's you gave us. You are also free to state that you do drink it on occasion as most reasonable adults do including your ex and you don't see how having a drink on occasion in anyway inhibits your abilities to be a good father.

Comment

• Something just jumped out in this....D3 will be going to school next year.

Anyone think now may be the time for a motion on access and return to D3 home? Once she starts school this will be an even harder battle.

Comment

• Hopefully you have started completing form 30A (Affidavit of documents)

Schedule A:

Basically you put everything in here that you is already in the continuing record (Applications, Affidavits, Forms, etc.)
                          Put your drug test results here.
                          Parenting Plan
                          Any letters that don't state without prejudice.

Schedule B:

Access Calendar - Privileged - Litigation.
                          Your Notes - Privileged - Litigation.
                          Any other document you have created specifically for the purpose of trial.
                          You also include all "without prejudice" letters here

Schedule C:

Any documents you will use but are no longer in your possesion. (I'm guessing you don't have any of these)

Schedule D:

N/A

Comment

• Originally posted by good_mom View Post
                            Something just jumped out in this....D3 will be going to school next year.

Anyone think now may be the time for a motion on access and return to D3 home? Once she starts school this will be an even harder battle.
                            This is a very important point. Something I had thought of.

This needs to go into your motion. Setting school location.

Will D3's school be full-day kindergarten. I believe all schools will be Sept 2014.

Ok tough call time... Thoughts. I'm guessing registration has already happened.

I would go to the local school and get the paperwork filled it out and send it to ex's lawyer asking her to sign.

or

Go to the school and register her period, fill it out and submit it, although I'm guessing you don't have the required documents (birth certificate etc.)

You could absolutely do this as a simple motion. That would totally blindside the lawyer... Ask the court to set D3's home school as the Mat home school and get an order for such.

Comment

• FB:
                              Yes..there are many full day kindergarten's around mat. home and that's what Id like for D3.

Would I need the birth certificate for the "procedural motion"? Or simply ask lawyer to have her sign it, get his obvious refusal then serve him motion date to get the judge to make it happen? Im on the "birth certificate" thing.

I really like this idea. Problem is this lawyer's disgustingly good.
                              Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-18-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                                FB:
                                Would I need the birth certificate for the "procedural motion"? Asking him first to have her sign it, get his obvious refusal then serve him motion date to get the judge to make it happen? Im on the "birth certificate" thing.

I really like this idea. Problem is this lawyer's disgustingly good.
                                You are incorrect.

Here is what is required

To register, please bring proof of age in the form of a birth certificate, baptismal certificate (if catholic school is your choice), registration of birth card, or passport to your local school. Registration cannot be completed without one of these forms of identification. Also bring your child's proof of address (minumum of two of the following: property tax bill, assessment notice, purchase of sale agreement, or rental agreement for a separately assessed unit, utility bills, driver’s license). Please note that utility bills and licenses must be accompanied by one of the other pieces, such as a rental agreement. You will also need to bring your child’s Ontario health card and immunization record. Ottawa Public Health requires proof that your child has all immunization required for his or her age. All children attending school in Ontario must be immunized against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella, unless there is a valid exemption. All immunization information is forwarded to Ottawa Public Health and is NOT kept at the school. Please remember to contact the Immunization Program to update your child’s immunization information with any vaccinations given after registration. This can be done online at ottawa.ca/health. Call the Ottawa Public Health Immunization Program at 613-580-6744, ext. 24108 for additional information or to discuss an exemption.
                                Your ex may have already done this somewhere without telling you.

You have a coupe of options here.

Send a registered letter to the school board (copying her laywer) stating that there is an open custody dispute between you and ms. ________ before the courts. State that you believe the child's school should be [school name] and you are notifying them that you do not consent to D3 being registered at any other school without your consent or court order.

Or

Simply file a motion asking the courts for a temporary order requiring that she be registered at [school name] for the fall pending trial. Tayken has posted plenty of case law to support this request

or

Go get the paperwork, fill out as much of it as you can and send it to her lawyer asking for it to be completed. Ask them to agree to register D3 at school x. They will likely decline then you file your motion. They may also try and register D3 somewhere else without your consent.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X