Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The shirt off his back/ The shoes off her feet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about UGLY shoes!
    I'd give him half - of the shoes.
    I did lol about her comment re: the closet off of the master bedroom.
    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
      @mumster: what an odd comment ^

So if a woman has a $50 bra, does that mean she's got very large breasts?

As for the shoe "collection" - I haven't read the article but I should. A pity I've got nothing lying around that is suddenly worth all kinds of cash :s
      stands to reason......more cloth cost more........if you need a big bra and big panties its gone cost ya......me i don't have that problem. i don't wear any

shit i hope my ex doesn't try and reopen equalization and use it against me.

Comment

I agree with Mess/Billm.

If he had of kept in his drawer a collection of watches worth $1mil, wouldn't that be the same.

On your financial statement you are supposed to list your assets and liabilities. Just because one wears something doesn't make it any less of an asset.

As for the $40 panties (gonna take the fun out of the idea and go strictly with logic), well if you had about 25,000 pair and could sell them for a significant sum like the shoes this woman has, then I would consider it an asset.

You should ask what some of th poker community think of Beth Shak.....she is a supposed poker pro, but most are of the belief that she isn't so much of a pro, but wealthy enough to play and not worry about the money......

others of called her soleless......

Comment

Originally posted by HammerDad View Post
          I agree with Mess/Billm.

If he had of kept in his drawer a collection of watches worth $1mil, wouldn't that be the same.

On your financial statement you are supposed to list your assets and liabilities. Just because one wears something doesn't make it any less of an asset.

As for the $40 panties (gonna take the fun out of the idea and go strictly with logic), well if you had about 25,000 pair and could sell them for a significant sum like the shoes this woman has, then I would consider it an asset.

You should ask what some of th poker community think of Beth Shak.....she is a supposed poker pro, but most are of the belief that she isn't so much of a pro, but wealthy enough to play and not worry about the money......

the panties are worth more if they are worn.....you see them on the internet for sale all the time.

would you be able to include the increase in value for equalization?

Comment

Originally posted by mumster1964 View Post
            the panties are worth more if they are worn.....you see them on the internet for sale all the time.
            Sure, if you're Scarlett Johanson or a lookalike....otherwise....I'm not sure I'd be payin much for'em...

Comment

Originally posted by HammerDad View Post
              Sure, if you're Scarlett Johanson or a lookalike....otherwise....I'm not sure I'd be payin much for'em...
              HD - I'm concerned that you'd be willing to pay ANYTHING for them. Something you want to share with the class...?

Comment

Originally posted by mumster1964 View Post
                Worn, and un-washed. Ew.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X