Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget Mediation .... just hand out Ativan!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Mediation .... just hand out Ativan!

Seriously ... why the hell can't people just relax!

Why does there always have to be a HIDDEN AGENDA - when there is none!

The only agenda here is to put my best foot forward and try raise a happy, healthy kid that has every chance possible at success and makes lots of money to set me up in really really nice nursing home!

How are you able to do this when you have to obtain the agreement of a person who thinks you only do and suggest things to screw him somehow? Forget the kid .... they want to play soccer ..... nope ..... no soccer ..... it will interfere with my "go out in the backyard and leave me alone" time!

Now shut your eyes ..... here it comes ...... FUCKER!

Crack is a hell'uva a drug....

Comment

How about X - maybe he needs a little bit of the lovin' feelin' ?????

Comment

Sooooooooooo...what is the issue here???

Comment

this issue is ... that so far, every time I suggest an activity for our child that requires both of us taking him - I get "no, I'm sorry, I can't take him, it will interfere with ...blah blah blah "

this is not uncommon - extra curricular activities take up a lot of time, some families do none - some families schedule them up wazhooooo - I just want one at a time. Our son's schedule is pretty busy in the winter time, but when I suggest something that runs after his winter activity that runs in the spring (til mid July) - I can't get any agreement. This is the 3rd year in a row!

And it's not fair if I sign him up and can only take him half the time!

The issue is ... our son is being punished because dickwad just wants to say "no" to me.

So ... I rant .....

thanks

Comment

A classic thread topic ... Mediation vs Medication.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyface View Post
              A classic thread topic ... Mediation vs Medication.
              LOVE IT!!!

Next Poll Topic!

I vote Medication all the way

Comment

Extracurricular activity? I wish I had a problem you have. My ex just offered to increase my access - to the 7 hour every second week I get an additional 10 minutes once every week!!

Comment

In our order, if there is a disagreement about this type of thing (ECA), we go to a parenting coordinator who will decide whether it is reasonable and this is (somehow) legally binding because it's in the order. I haven't had a change to use it yet but it should be interesting...maybe you could suggest something like this?

Comment

who can act as a parenting coordinator? or where can I find that?
                    (sorry for hijacking the thread, - different problem, same possible solution)

Comment

"...every time I suggest an activity for our child that requires both of us taking him - I get "no, I'm sorry, I can't take him, it will interfere with ..."

Can't one parent take the child to an activity without the other parent being there? Why do both parents have to take him to an activity? Even when parents are happily married both parents don't always end up going to all activities with child(ren).
                      My ex can take the kids to any activities he likes without me. If he wants me help finance the activity (and vice-versa) then he needs my permission before signing them up. Our kids are 14 and 9 years old, but the agreement has been like that since 2002.

Comment

....medication AND restraints!!!
                        Maybe a ball gag too.
                        OYE....can you tell I'm having a bad week.
                        Seriously though, I agree. I'm not trying to label or diagnose anyone, but honestly, SANE people, with rational minds and their perception based in reality, don't act the way a lot of the ex's off of this board act. But I guess that is why a lot of us are here.... our ex's are NOT ABLE to mediate in a sane fashion....
                        So bring on the drugs... I'll take a batch of extra heavy duty ones for my ex... and a large straight jacket that's double buckled since he's a strong chimp, and one ball gag.
                        You can make the invoice out to Ms. Stressed to the max. And mail it to 101 Shot Nerves Street, Tormentville.
                        How long before I can expect delivery? Please put a rush on it.

Comment

Who can act as a parenting coordinator? ANYONE. Think 'Paid Yenta'.

Comment

Would your ex allow you to bring your child to activites during his time if he is too busy himself. Simple enough if he allows you....

Comment

poor kid glad my dad does lots with me

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X