This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion to Vary, now what!

Submitted the motion to vary, court date is 2 months away ouch, no $ to pay the current month, will put in what I can. Have faxed FRO a copy so hopefully, they will sit tight

Court said that at the motion, a case conference will be scheduled. While waiting for the courts, arrears will start to accumulate. Does it ever end...

What can I expect at the motion? What paperwork will I need to bring, submit.

Also, will I need affidavits or anything from work/doctors? Is this more for the case conference? What will I need to prepare for the case conference? and when will I need to submit them.

Thanks again for all your help!

Sorry to tell you, but we submitted our motion to vary in Oct and it's still going. Good luck, be patient!

Comment

OK. you guys are freaking me out....I think I'm headed to court......I can see this is going to be fun

Comment

long time....and now as there has been co court activity (Case conferenerence, mediation) court is going to cloase the file

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X