No announcement yet.

Bank Statements before First Case Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not knowing the issues while in court, or what disclosure is needed, are excellent examples of why you need a lawyer. Sounds like you need to overturn a previous agreement due to lack of disclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by StillPaying View Post
      Not knowing the issues while in court, or what disclosure is needed, are excellent examples of why you need a lawyer. Sounds like you need to overturn a previous agreement due to lack of disclosure.

My file is unknown to you. It is still in its infancy.

I don't know if I need to overturn a previous agreement due to lack of disclosure. Additional disclosure will help answer this question.

I don't know what has gone on the last 4 years since, hidden income, hidden bank accounts.
      I do know that 2 lawyers neglected to obtain disclosure.

So a 3rd is going to know?

Comment

How do you know there is hidden income? That is a key question. If you have some sort of evidence that she may be lying about her income you would need to demand disclosure.

If your agreement says she is to provide disclosure to update child support you can file a motion for disclosure. You would argue she refuses to provide disclosure for update purposes.

Comment

As a parallel

Since my ex was deemed intentionally unemployed and got imputed before the trial, would me getting all bank acts, cc statements etc be reasonable

I am really more interested in following spending patterns to see if there is a sudden drop in commodities (basically if someone else is supporting her with cash)

Also, I’d like to know who is funding her legal bills…although I’m finding info that she may be like trueblue and will have to take a mercy buy out to avoid bankruptcy

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X