Separation and domestic violence help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separation and domestic violence help

I have research family lawyer with no good luck..cas is involve as there had been some emotional abuse and some fisical abuse where the police has been involve as a result of CAS involvement my husban gave me a separation agreement and he want me out of the home he has limited my contac with our kids to only bed time and 5 o 10 mornings and Saturdays the whole day we still living in the same house just separate room for 3 month now I can not touch things at home or cook as he get really fustrate and I just leave the house in order to not argue or fight with him in front if our kids ... please help

Who was the one who is the potential abuser?

Comment

Husband and he has the most time with kids since police got involve he just dont let me do any parenting like pick up kids from and to school, cooking, spend time with them or Estrada curricular activities, unless is Saturday has repeatedly ask me to just leave ..but right now he es just ignoring me as CAS is visiting home this week. Been married for 19 years kids 11 and 16 I am start looking how to move out as any little thing can trigger him into arguing

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X