X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'clearance certificate'

Hi Guys,

This Feb, on the trial management conference, we reached a deal and the judge approved the final order including "the applicant (me) proceed the uncontested divorce."

however, in 2003 the ex opened a case for divorce. But that case stopped there and never happened.

'clearance certificate' now becomes an issue. I handled this issue with the help of the court house a month ago. I am waiting for A 'clearance certificate' from the Central Registry for Divorce Proceedings in Ottawa

Now my question is that how i can find out if the 'clearance certificate' is proved from Ottawa. is there any phone number or website I can go and check or any other way that i can use to find out. my case is at the 393 university ave, toronto.

Thank you

Nick
    Aug 15, 2011

p.s. a 'clearance certificate' from the Central Registry for Divorce Proceedings in Ottawa
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X