This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie!

Hello to everyone, I am so glad I have found this forum. I am going to court again on the 29th of this month for a case conference. I am self represented this time around (sigh) and as wonderful as the internet is, it is so hard to find the things I need ugh. I never realized (last time I had a great lawyer) how much work really goes into these court proceedings lol. I guess for a lawyer it's easier as they at least have studied law, but for the regular folk like me, it's been late late late nights early mornings of trying to research on the net, hours in the FLIC office (mostly waiting) etc. It's been a very difficult and draining experience. I will post my first question in the top section as I think that is where it may be most relevant, but I can't wait to get started and hopefully receive help and answers from people on this forum, but hopefully be able to dole lots of it out too!
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X