General Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janus View Post
    Hammerdad ranting is even more depressing than you think. If I was going to nominate somebody for the "unflappable award", he would be on the top of the list.
    I second that motion.

Comment

Well, after a week of virtual radio silence since the last email (with only 1 text relating to me picking up the kid for an activity as the ex cannot), things are better.

Normally I don't like to air any dirty laundry, and for the most part I brush off the ex's negativity (ie. the "stupid box"). But it just felt like near every communication with the ex recently involved some sort of shot at me, notwithstanding how mundane the conversation/issue was. It just took its toll. Thankfully I have ppl here, my wife and beer I can vent with...lol

Should be a good weekend this weekend. I have my kid, likely going to a movie and otherwise just gonna hang out as a family. Looking forward to it.

Comment

How old is your daughter? If you guys haven’t seen Captain Marvel yet- so dope. What every young girl should aspire to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iona6656 View Post
          How old is your daughter? If you guys haven’t seen Captain Marvel yet- so dope. What every young girl should aspire to.

I was thinking about taking our girls to see it (or at the very least my partner’s oldest daughter). As you have seen it what do you think would be an appropriate age range for children? Oldest is almost 10, the other two are almost 5 & 7

Comment

Originally posted by Selfrepmom View Post
            I was thinking about taking our girls to see it (or at the very least my partner’s oldest daughter). As you have seen it what do you think would be an appropriate age range for children? Oldest is almost 10, the other two are almost 5 & 7

Way too violent for 5 and maybe even 7 year old. Lots and lots of fight scenes. 10 should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by iona6656 View Post

That was the plan!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X