Hmmm - 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm - 2?

Why was my posting removed from the "Hmmm" thread? I'll assume that is what happened, since it dissapeared without any notice, and the page numbering is broken on that one now too.

That doesn't make sense.

I stated the drama from the removed member, was certainly intensified because other members chose to participate in it (Senior members and mods included), and my comment was removed? Not sure why a valid statement was targetted?

Can mods at least notify people, if their postings are going to be removed?

Comment

Its probably because you aren't in the "clique".

Comment

I'm not sure.

I since was notified via email, about a response to that thread from Pursuinghappiness, but the further responses don't show up for me, in that particular thread. Not sure what is up. I also can't respond to it, yet others can it seems? So I'm guessing someone didn't like what I posted?

It's bizarre.

Comment

I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure I can see all your posts...they seem to flow without anything missing.

Comment

The last post I can see from *me* in that other Hmmm thread is:

"Isn't there a better way to handle a poster, who is taking a "forced vacation"?..."

I had another one after that. Is it visible to you?
            The last post I can see anymore in that thread, is from HappyMomma, saying that someone is likely happy, they have a thread talking about them still.

It's weird.

Comment

This is what I see (3 more posts after the one you just mentioned)...something may be wrong with your settings? Like I said, I was having a lot of issues with the site yesterday with skips and missing pages. Perhaps its still screwed up?

I suppose. An entire thread...and mentions of PM'ing each other about it?

Honestly, the "drama" didn't just come from one person in "those threads". It intensified, because other posters allowed themselves to get sucked into it as well (senior posters, and mods included).

I really wish the site wouldn't break the page numbering of threads, in the process. :-/

And now my comment has been removed? chuckle.

It seems my posting has dissapeared now. What the heck?

Comment

dad2bandm;

Check your own profile under all posts made by.....

You will be able to see if everything is there or if something has been removed. Sometimes I forget to hit 'submit reply'.!!

Comment

Very weird.

It is only the "Hmmm" thread I see this issue with. (not counting the already problem threads, that had a past poster's postings removed).

I cannot see the further activity in the "Hmmm" thread anymore, and I can no longer reply to it.

Other threads are working just fine for me.

Comment

Interesting. Yes, I see my posts under my profile. I'm not sure if they made it to the thread, since I can no longer see the later posts.

I'm guessing, someone removed my posts?

Comment

I've had issues recently where I've posted to a thread or tried to send a PM but it hasn't appeared/been sent.

Odd.

Oh, and the last post I can see on Hmmmm is my own post. There's a page 5 apparently but I can't reach it.

Comment

I can get to page 5. Last post is Pursuinghappiness.

Odd.

Comment

Looks like a browser issue - works fine in Chrome - I can see page 5 - but I can't see it in Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyMomma View Post
                            Looks like a browser issue - works fine in Chrome - I can see page 5 - but I can't see it in Firefox.
                            Okay. I use Firefox. So I guess it's something suddenly presenting itself with that?

Good to know.
                            Ignore my repeated posts then, in the Hmmm thread.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                            Working...
                            X