This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping by to say HI!

I feel kind of "out of the loop" since my husband and I have reconciled but I just wanted to pop back in and say thankyou for all the support I recived for the seven months of Hell during our seperation. Things are going pretty well for the most part. He is sticking with his "changing ways" program and I can say that I have seen improvement in the fact that he can now realise that words do hurt. I don't think I'll see the physical again..famous last words eh? My kids are happy and I feel at peice. We are very busy prepairing for another years opening for the shop. Speaking of which I also hopping that someone who I conversed with via private e-mail also reads this, I promised to send something (seeds from a plant she saw on my website) to, I believe it was her sister in Edmonton. I don't wish to appear to be a toad but I have lost the address so if you do read this please let me know and I'll get that off ASAP since we are know in the planting season.

I hope everyone is feeling strong...I can't say "feeling fine" since I know where my mind set was for the most part when I was so active here. Well I guess that's it for now since as I said I've been so long away and I feel kind of awkward at the moment. Thankyou gang.......love JO

Congratulation Jo! I'm so happy you finally came out of Hell and are in a place of peace. A place that many of us are striving and struggling for.

Your 'happy ending' should gives us HOPE that anything is possible in this world.

I highlighted hope cause yesterday evening before retiring to bed after a prayer session ... one word I remember from my dream was ... yep, HOPE!

Blessing to you and your better half and family and thanks for sharing a part of you life. May you move forward in life ... in happiness until you return ... home.

Hubby

Comment

Great to hear from you!!! I hope you come back to visit often to give the rest of us some moral support. I am so happy to hear that everything is working out for you. I sincerely hope it stays that way for your family. You must be really busy with the business and your garden. Send us more pictures when the garden is in full swing this summer.

Quick off topic questions: Ever heard of a plant called "Perilla" it is part of the basil (herb) family. I had it in a dish at a restaurant and wanted to try and grow it this years. Thanks.

Comment

Great news!

Congratulations Jo! Best of luck in the future!

Lindsay

Comment

Holy Latte! You're back. I haven't seen you post in a bit. Did you go to a vacation in Latte Ville, USA?

Good to have you back Lindsay.

Hubby

Comment

I'm always around, but you guys do such a great job with posting, my comments are rarely needed!

I certainly missed quite a weekend on the forums, that's for sure.

Latteville, USA? Book me a flight, I'm so there!

Lindsay

Comment

howdIgethere,

Glad to see things are working out for you and your family.

LV

Comment

Hi there, welcome back
                Nice to hear a somewhat happy story, well done

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X