This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nadia View Post
    Tayken, just tried to PM and can not leave a message.
    Hi Nadia,

My apologies, my inbox is full again in the PM system. Despite it being increased in size too. I will try and clear up some space.

If you have a general question feel free to open a new thread and I can respond there. That way we are not limited to the capacity of the PM system.

If the question is of a personal nature I will try to clear up my inbox as soon as possible. It fills up rather fast generally.

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
      Sometimes the truth stings and all I said was the truth.
      I note that InformedDad75, the OP to this thread, confirmed that he was contacted and was helped. Some times the truth does sting but, generally it stings the highly conflicted who make assertions of fact that are not truthful.

Despite the fact that InformDad75 confirmed that he was contacted and I provided personal assistance in his matter, you proceeded to make this comment. Even when the evidence counter to your bogus claim was right in front of you.

This everyone, is exactly what high conflict people do. They ignore the truth and try to project their emotions and personal feelings ("emotional reasoning") as truthful. This is what they call in law "case on point".

Good Luck!
      Tayken

Comment

Wow. You have brought more issues to this thread than needed.

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
        Just to inform you... The request was a personal meeting and not a response to digital communication, PM or a posting.

Also, could you please explain how my conduct which, was contained in this thread was "a little disingenuous" and for what obligation I have to anyone on this message forum to respond to their questions?
        I never said you have an obligation. You replied that you would get back to involveddad. You created the obligation and, four days later, he was still hoping to hear from you.

I volunteer my time. My responses are not manditory nor is my participation on this forum. I participate with the hopes of helping people.
        Which is lovely. I never disputed that. In fact, I never said anything about it at all. Many find the facts you provide on this board invaluable.

I again remind everyone that I am NOT a lawyer nor am I a practitioner of medicine. I am of low to average intelligence
        Why do you keep repeating this? It is irrelevant to our discussion. Fishing for compliments perhaps?

How was apologizing for having not being able to attend to the request even remotely "disingenuous"? How is responding, apologizing and trying to arrange a time to help someone "disingenuous"?
        Apologizing is not disingenuous at all. I never said it was.

Despite the fact that InformDad75 confirmed that he was contacted and I provided personal assistance in his matter, you proceeded to make this comment. Even when the evidence counter to your bogus claim was right in front of you.
        It wasn't bogus. Stick to the facts. Yes, you did help Involveddad. I don't dispute that and in fact, acknowledged that in an earlier post.

All I said was that it seemed that you had a lot of time to post to the board but not a lot of time for involveddad's issue. It was a simple observation. Is it not the truth? Is that not factual? It has no emotional reasoning at all. You have added all the extra stuff to what I said.... projected it all onto one sentence.
        Last edited by SadAndTired; 06-12-2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Wow. You have brought more issues to this thread than needed.
          I note that you chose to respond in a negative way, for which two (2) other posters independent of influence have pointed out the conflicted manner for which you "contributed" to this thread.

Which is a predictable pattern of behaviour for someone who demonstrates highly conflicted thinking as you provide as your own evidence in how you choose to respond.

I never said you have an obligation. You replied that you would get back to involveddad. You created the obligation and, four days later, he was still hoping to hear from you.
          The fact is that I responded, twice, appologized and that I would try my best to respond to his request. Which I note was a personal request directed at me. For some reason, I rarely, if ever see other posters starting threads requesting your assistance in any matter. Is this what is causing you to be so upset with me?

Also, I try my best to help people but, as stated, they should retain the proper professionals to assist them in their matters. I am just an anonymous person on the internet who tries my best to help people. I am sorry that you feel differently about my volunteering on this site. But, I suspect that your objections to me are deeply rooted in your own personal issues and have nothing to do with me or my contributions to this website.

Another alternative source that people in a family law dispute can leverage other than random non-professionals on a public internet forum is the Family Law Information Centre or Duty Counsel.

Which is lovely. I never disputed that. In fact, I never said anything about it at all. Many find the facts you provide on this board invaluable.
          They are not "invaluable". They are common knowledge that anyone who spends to time typing their questions into Google's search engine can find themselves. I am merely a regurgitation of what Google can provide to the most common questions about family law.

As always, everyone should consult with a lawyer to gain proper advice. What I provide is not legal advice nor do I represent it as "legal advice". I try to help people and that is all. I can't help everyone. This is evident by the numerous requests I get in PMs on a daily basis from a number of users.

I wish I could help everyone but, I try to provide detailed responses ("essays" to quote you) so people can further explore their questions and engage in self-help and self-research to find the common answers to their questions regarding family law.

Why do you keep repeating this? It is irrelevant to our discussion. Fishing for compliments perhaps?
          Actually, no I am not fishing for complements. I am my own worst critic if you haven't noticed. Also, I shouldn't be complemented for anything that I provide to anyone on this website. It is all common knowledge information that anyone can find using Google. I just try to assist people with providing common information (which I actually cite) and provide what I believe to be the key relevant elements.

Also, because I am of low to average intelligence. Also, because there are there are people who think I am "smart" and can solve their problems. I simply cannot. They themselves are their own best source of information, research and to resolve their problems. I state this because it is a fact and to insure that no impression is given to anyone that I am highly intelligent and that the information I post here is legal advice.

Apologizing is not disingenuous at all. I never said it was.
          Then, could you please address what was "disingenuous"? You still have failed to address my question.

It wasn't bogus. Stick to the facts. Yes, you did help Involveddad. I don't dispute that and in fact, acknowledged that in an earlier post.
          Yet, you continue to attack me for helping someone? The fact is, I like everyone on this board have a life beyond this forum. I try my best to help people. I may not meet your expectation of "perfection" but, it is hard to help everyone. Especially when I am often greeted with "urgent" questions from other users.

All I said was that it seemed that you had a lot of time to post to the board but not a lot of time for involveddad's issue.
          You seem to have a lot of time to create conflict and harass those who others are directly asking for help from. Counter to your "belief" it is nearly impossible to help everyone. InformedDad75 is quite competent, knowledgeable himself. In fact, he is a valuable contributor to this site. Unlike you who's contributions to this site are void of any value.

It was a simple observation. Is it not the truth?
          It isn't a simple observation. I was quite involved in assisting InformedDad75 as well as 3 other members of this forum in active case files.

InformedDad75 and I connected, we discussed his situation, I provided my opinion and suffice to say I did help him. It may not have been on *your* time lines SadAndTired but, you seem to, like many highly conflicted people, seek a level of perfection in your expectations of others that is unattainable.

I am not perfect and am far from it.

In fact, the facts for which you failed to inquire about and made an ass-umption on further provide evidence to your highly conflicted pattern of behaviour. You assumed I was ignoring InformedDad75. I responded twice, was not ignoring him, confirmed that I wasn't and eventually did contact him. Obviously the timing was not to your liking but, the event happened none the less despite having to interrupt assisting someone who had a more immediate need and that was going before the courts.

Is that not factual?
          No, your information is incorrect as I was unable to immediately and meet your level of "perfection" in responding to InformedDad75 in what you feel should have been acceptable. I note you didn't offer to assist InformedDad75 in my absence and merely chose to personally attack me for which two (2) other members have kindly pointed out to everyone.

It has no emotional reasoning at all.
          Yes, it is ripe with "emotional reasoning". You "felt" I was ignoring InformedDad75 and not helping him and would not be helping him. You even made a snarky comment for which SOTS, a valued contributor to this site, pointed out and even highlighted.

You may have "felt" like I was "ignoring" InformedDad75 but, I was not. I had three (3) other matters to attend to and that is not including my personal life. I am not FLIC, LOA, or an organization. I am simply a person of low to average intelligence that does my best to help people. I can't simply help everyone.

In the future, if you want to demonstrate yourself in a better light how about offering assistance in the absence?

Should I be advising everyone of my vacation time, when I am going to be away from the message board and "gone fishing" too? Please, do indulge everyone with how you would like to "control" how I contribute to this forum.

You have added all the extra stuff to what I said.... projected it all onto one sentence.
          You have failed to address the materials and I kindly accept your failure to respond to the material as an admission against interest that you are indeed conducting yourself in a highly conflicted manner and that your response serves as evidence to my belief.

Good Luck!
          Tayken
          Last edited by Tayken; 06-12-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

And this post is now closed.

SadandTired, it's really none of your business what Tayken does with his time, who he chooses to help or not and what, if any, posts he chooses to respond to.

Nobody on this forum is obligated to respond to any post, PM or other type of request for help - even Tayken.

Perhaps YOUR time might have been better served doing some research of your own to help out the OP rather than initiating conflict.

You've been warned privately to stop initiating conflict where it is un-necessary. Now you've been warned publicly.

If you're not capable of self-managing, it CAN be done for you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X