X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial woes

Hi all,

I am currently worried about my financial status and allthough I work hard and try to be responsible, things are difficult. And I'm just not sure how to get ahead. Yes, I work and I do not spend money on any non-essentials. And yet it is still next to impossible to make ends meet. Have others found themselves in a similary situation.

Where by thy focus?

You know, we live in a magical world ruled by belief and the power of our words or our focus.

I have noticed that whatever I tend to focus on for a period or extended period of time ... materializes or manifests itself. It truly is an wonderful process especially when you see it unfold in front of you over time. It is even more amazing when you reflect back on the circumstances that lead up to it ... WOW!

Knowing this, if you continue to focus on financial woes ... well, you know what the outcome will more than likely be. Try focusing on thoughts like ... it will all be provided for and it will all work out -- financially.

MIRACLE FORMULA: Remember, you have to have FAITH that it will work out, BELIEF that it will be and ANTICIPATION of the expectation. Sit back, relax and enjoy the MIRACLE.

This applies to everything, in life.

Hubby

Comment

I think you need to be aware of your financial problems. Try to create a budget and think about what you can do to improve your situation. However, do not constantly worry over your finances as you will be come more stressed which can make things even worse.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X