This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• continued from divorce support thread: acess weekend

I have done so much to try and get help for my children who have made sexual abuse allegations against their father and nothign helps, no one will listen I don't understand how children can make allegations and youth protection just uses the allegations to pass judgements on the parents? What about the kids? I have done everything I knew how to do and even some of the things I did to get help youth protection used against me? The CAS worker has been completly rude and unprofessional and the police terribly unhelpfull, they too seem to have passed judgement on me.

I truely believe my ex is a sociopath, after I left him, he found a new girlfriend within about 3 months, he was talkign about marrying her within 6 months....and she has a young daughter and probably knows nothing about the allegations. If my children are telling the truth, CAS is just leaving her child and other children at risk, including my children. All because they think I had a problem over the break up, but if they would just LISTEN they'd know I don't. No one knows my ex better than me, he lies compulsively, manipulates constantly and has no remorse for any of his actions. But what can I do??? They are now saying I am the reason my children are at risk emotionaly. Me! I have lost all faith in the system, so much so that I am afraid to bring him to court myself to get permanent supervised custody, because I all ready have custody and I don't want him and his lawyer convincing the judge that I am nuts. He did not want custody of the children and I'm sure he knows better than any one else that the children woudl be so messed up with him if he took custody. All ready too many judgements have been made on me because of what my children are saying.

What do I do? Has any one ever gone to the media with something like this? I do not want probelms with my ex, as far as I am concerned he can do whatever he wants, I stoped taking responsibility for him when I left him. But I need to be responsible for my kids and I still think they are at risk? Do I just let it go, like CAS and youth protection want me to? I know it will just eat me up inside not knowing if he really did it and if he will do anything again? But everytime I try to get help, it backfires and gives him more amunition. He was raised not to trust social workers and psychologist and I am starting to think he is right. I trusted them for years to help me, but where has that gotten me now? The CAS and youth protection workers are just as easily manipulatedby him as I was for 9 years. The people who are supposed to be trained to talk to children, are passing judgements about the adults?

PLEASE HELP! Your sister, your neighboor, your friend could go thru this too! This can happen to anybody. I am a good person and a good mom and its happening to me! His new girlfriend seems like a good person too and I am sure the relationship with her will be the same as it was with me.

I'll take ANY advice
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X