Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDreamy .. I have nothing against you. I just want to get along and get good advice. Can we stick to that? Truce?

Comment

I have been warned over the years (on occasion and with good reason) about my posts. I think when I was in the passion and intensity of my personal situation with my ex I spewed my frustration at the nameless people on here. It's not hard to do, particularly when a person is sitting at home, all alone, with no one to talk to.

Taking a break from things is recommended. It's like dealing with your friends - you can't expect them to want to listen to your shit all the time, day in and day out. Sometimes we just need to "chill" and do something that distracts us from the daily grind - go to a movie or something mindless.

At the end of the day, or week, life does go on. Bills still come in, kids still love us... we move on.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
        McDreamy .. I have nothing against you. I just want to get along and get good advice. Can we stick to that? Truce?
        I quote everything you post now, btw.
        Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X