• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned me

Can the mod who banned me PM me...

Um...i don't believe you're banned...?

Comment

I was banned till today without a proper explanation....

Comment

We thought you were just on vacation or had remarried !

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
          I was banned till today without a proper explanation....
          Ahh. Completely unaware of this. There is only one person who can ban anyone and that is the forum administrator/owner. You would have to ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
            Um...i don't believe you're banned...?
            ditto. Only Admin can ban, so you'll have to take your issue up with the big guy.

And for future reference, since there are only 3 mods, the next time you have issues logging in, posting or other non-specific forum matters, consider first PM'ing all mods as one group chat (we do talk amongst ourselves about forum software issues and share, and other posters seem to have success in PM'ing the group as a whole).

Hope you had a good vacation I can appreciate that it must have been frustrating for you to be unable to post, not know what was going on or why. Were you actually getting 'banned' messages? I've just edited my settings here to add a public email address in case someone gets stuck and can't get thru. Looks like this is an issue the mods/admin need to address, and I will send out a note to do so.

I seem to recall another poster having an issue in the last 4-5 months with logging in and yet not being able to post?
            Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
              I seem to recall another poster having an issue in the last 4-5 months with logging in and yet not being able to post?
              Yes ma'am. That would be I. Directly after a disagreement of sorts between us. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                Yes ma'am. That would be I. Directly after a disagreement of sorts between us. LMAO
                I'm quoting quick, before you change your initial post.

Comment

That was me. You were banned for two weeks.

When you tried to log in, you would have been directed to a screen explaining the reason for the ban and when the ban would end.

Welcome back. You are welcome to stay as long as you follow the forum rules.
                  Ottawa Divorce

Comment

I'm well aware of my moderated posts and I was not referring to yours, and was more concerned about a software glitch. But I suppose if you insist, we could still make this entire thread about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                      That was me. You were banned for two weeks.

When you tried to log in, you would have been directed to a screen explaining the reason for the ban and when the ban would end.

Welcome back. You are welcome to stay as long as you follow the forum rules.
                      It's true - i wanted some more details to avoid breaking the rules again and perhaps escalating but It's your forum and I have no rights here so I will leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
                        I'm well aware of my moderated posts and I was not referring to yours, and was more concerned about a software glitch. But I suppose if you insist, we could still make this entire thread about you.
                        To be clear I've edited no posts on this thread and was discussing my experiences having my account modified without explanation.

Thank you for your continued differential treatment. Whatever makes you feel better. Have a wonderful day. It's super sunny!

Comment

shhh....... hear that?

Comment

Yep .. I hear it on my thread .. where you brought it.

Comment

Yep .. I hear it on my thread .. where you brought it.
                              I quote everything you post now, btw. Think constructively.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X