$20/month daycare qualify as s7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $20/month daycare qualify as s7

other parent wants 20/month reimbursed for subsidized daycare. does this really quality as s7 ? it was never discussed or agreed to. has filed cross motion for it. I believe they are using as bargaining cheap.

lawyers advice to pay for what has incurred to date to get an agreement (without prejudice ) but not for moving forward.

once you pay it then she will say that your paying shows your acceptance that it is a section 7. I would keep the money and keep adding the 20 bucks and if ordered then you have the money to pay it.

Comment

I have paid it at times hostage to access. I.e. you either pay or you don't get the kid. does that also imply acceptance ?

Comment

So I posted my comment on your other thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

A 12,000$ cross-motion for $240 a year. WOW!

Please please please evil spirits have Justice Harper, Justice Czutrin, Justice Pazaratz, Justice Chappel or Justice Lemon preside over this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
            A 12,000$ cross-motion for $240 a year. WOW!

Please please please evil spirits have Justice Harper, Justice Czutrin, Justice Pazaratz, Justice Chappel or Justice Lemon preside over this one!
            Please give me justice Pazaratz. I'm sure he would be looking forward to this legal aid funded cross-motion.

What is your advise Tayken, if other parent wants the payment consented to in order to consent to my terms (if she consents). Is it a good thing to through to the judge at first hearing ? LIke hey if they give us what we wan't well give her this for whatever she paid up to now ? Doesn't sound as bad as just saying no, does it ?

None of those judges will be residing the matter so I just want to be sure !

Note: Judge did tell ex that Judge would rule my releifs in my favour. Will be surprised to learn about this cross motion tomorrow. Oh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
              What is your advise Tayken...
              You should clip their legal aid wings...

1. Sign up for privateinternetaccess.com.

2. Install the client on your system and log in.

3. Select a region to VPN to and mask your IP address.

4. Go to: https://ethics.crawco.ca/Home/ClientLogin?cid=lao.ajo

5. File a truly (now that your IP is masked) anonymous complaint and provide all the details about the cross motion and that the conduct of both the client and lawyer need to be investigated. Be sure to reference this article in your complaint and the various CanLII references from Justice Pazaratz about the abuse of Legal Aid by its clients for frivolous family law matters. It gives you wings...

Good Luck!
              Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                You should clip their legal aid wings...

1. Sign up for privateinternetaccess.com.

2. Install the client on your system and log in.

3. Select a region to VPN to and mask your IP address.

4. Go to: https://ethics.crawco.ca/Home/ClientLogin?cid=lao.ajo

5. File a truly (now that your IP is masked) anonymous complaint and provide all the details about the cross motion and that the conduct of both the client and lawyer need to be investigated. Be sure to reference this article in your complaint and the various CanLII references from Justice Pazaratz about the abuse of Legal Aid by its clients for frivolous family law matters. It gives you wings...

Good Luck!
                Tayken
                which article? You mean this forum page? Yeah I won't be antonymous at all once that happens, LOL

No big deal, judge gave me what I wanted and told them the court isn't going to deal with their cross motion at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
                  which article? You mean this forum page? Yeah I won't be antonymous at all once that happens, LOL

No big deal, judge gave me what I wanted and told them the court isn't going to deal with their cross motion at this time.
                  Sorry... This article: Sometimes Legal Aid is the Problem, Not the Solution – Slaw

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X