Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The family across the street from our home knew that Egyptian family mentioned above very well. It turned out they lost most of the money to litigation.

My neighbor is employed as an accountant with the Tax Office and repeatedly tells me not to waste any money on lottery tickets because mathematically the chances of actually winning are so slim. I tell him I buy a ticket once a while to buy a little hope that I would one day be able to afford a nice home for me and the children. I would also consider buying two very large dogs. So that next time my ex turned up unannounced at my residence, I'd sit back and enjoy watching him being chased around my front lawn. Priceless.
    Last edited by Nadia; 08-09-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

I confess.. I purchase lottery tickets. I know I've got a better chance of being struck by lightning (5x!) ... But still, it's that little bit of (desperate) "hope." I would try very hard to not be the one who 'claimed' the prize. That might be easier said than done. Cameras are everywhere and most lottery tickets (the ones that are printed out) all have codes imprinted on them as to which retailer 'sold' the ticket. Yes, lol I have thought this out

Comment

I'd give my ex's g/f a pre-paid face life in Mexico. Anonymous of course.

Comment

Nadia, lol - the gates at the front of the house and high privacy walls would keep the troll out. The dogs could simply bark and growl @him through the wrought-iron gates

Comment

A prepaid all-inclusive package to a place in Haiti might also be a nice thing.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
              A prepaid all-inclusive package to a place in Haiti might also be a nice thing.
              Isnt Afghanistan lovely this time of year? Russia is getting very popular ....Siberia is so wonderful in the height of Winter too....

Comment

There was a case in Ontario maybe 10 years ago, the couple were separated as soon as he won she went after her half, the monies were held until things were legally settled,

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X