This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to go

Hi. I am the new spouse of a now divorced dad and we have 5 kids (blended). ur kids range from 3 - 18. My husband went through a very very rough time when he separated almost 4 years ago and he did not have the energy and the mental capabilities back then to "really" fight when he was treated unfairly in court. She took everything, etc..brought him to the cleaners as they would say, one of those stories.

Since I have met him almost 2 years ago, he has been slowly getting out of the "I can't win" attitude and I am encouring him to fight for his rights. She is evil, and I'm not saying that because she is the ex, she really is. I don't understand people who cannot fight for their rights and probably never will but my husband has asked me to help him fight back now since he is stronger and I am by his side. I will have a lot of issues to bring to the forum later. Thanks for reading.

Mr. ReadyNow,

welcome to the forum.

lv

Comment

Fighting for his rights

Mr. Readynow

Can you please share the information. What's court view in regards to spousal support amount, when he is supporting his new family now?

Comment

First Family Support issues prevail. Our laws are outdated to reflect this trend in society of second family obligations.

lv

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X