This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FB_ View Post
    I also once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
    This one time when I was traveling for work, there was a new person booking my hotel and they must have thought I was special, so instead of the days inn I stayed in the Delta. Almost thought I was VIP

Comment

Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
      This one time when I was traveling for work, there was a new person booking my hotel and they must have thought I was special, so instead of the days inn I stayed in the Delta. Almost thought I was VIP
      Way back, there was a hotel we used to go to near Dallas that had VIP floors. We weren't VIPs but our company did enough business with them that they would book us in the VIP floors if all the other rooms were booked. So we would try to time the reservation to get the VIP room, at the risk of having to go to another, lesser hotel.

It was a bigger bed, nicer furniture, which didn't mean anything, if anything sleeping alone in a king size bed feels weird. The reason we did is that the VIP floors had access to a special lounge floor, with free drinks and appetizers between 5 and 7.

At my current job we book through a corporate site, and we are strongly encouraged to book through their website and use the corporate preferred hotels. I have on occasion picked a cheaper hotel closer to where I want to be, because in the end, its just a bed and a shower that I need.

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
        Ok....you've redeemed yourself overnight, whatever happened to all that fortune 100 malarky?

Additionally, what will your "politician friends" think of you saying this, given that they won't settle for a glass of orange juice that doesn't cost $100 when they are on business in the UK?

I guess we are all "only human"
        I've never been one to spend crazy on business trips, even when I worked for the government. My current employer is Fortune 100, and I don't overspend, unless entertaining customers. When I had my team together, we might have one nice dinner per week, and keep the other ones modest. This also helps me keep the calories down.

I have friends in all political parties, and I can tell you that they are all only human. Some of them are careful with public money, some not. Some are scrupulous and moral, some not. I have found the same in private companies.

I recall going to an Ontario resort in 1986, where we had nice cabins close enough to get room service. First night someone had a bottle of vodka and called room service for a quart of Orange Juice. They charged him the price of a small juice glass x number of glasses needed to fill a quart pitcher. I think it was around $25, which could have easily paid for the vodka back then.

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
          All that hat just gave me a BONER...I just need to find "crazy", to stick it into.

On second thoughts..."never stick your wand into crazy" as the saying goes, you might end up being pursued for SS
          Lesson learned....twice unfortunately...

Comment

And according to my ex, in light of recent research that puts a correlation between fathering and ball size, I must be huge.... So about playing twister PH, its going to be pretty difficult with your giant breasts and my giant balls, but shall we give it a shot anyways?
            LOL...I absolutely can't wait.

We'll have to redo the spinner...

Left nut - RED

Comment

At the risk of making it obvious that I live under a rock and only come out to use free wifi at Tim Horton's to post to random Internet forums:

Who the hell are Sugar Bear and Honey Boo Boo?? Breakfast cereals?

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
              Did you know that June and Sugar Bear (honey- boo boo's parent's) are getting married? Yes it's true!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
                Thinking I should stop drinking coffee and reading this forum at the same time, in order to preserve the equipment.....
                You are talking about the keyboard...right?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X