Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law > Common Law Issues

Common Law Issues The law regarding common law relationships is different than in cases of divorce. Discuss the issues that affect unmarried couples here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 12:30 PM

AlexaJJ is on a distinguished road
Default Documents required for court filing - Ontario

I just have a quick question. I am self represented and in the process of preparing my forms for filing in the courts. I have prepared a Form 8 Application, Form 13 Financial Statement and Form 35.1 Affidavit in Support of Claim for Custody and Access. Can anyone tell me if this is all I need. A friend who helped me prepare the forms thinks I need a form 14A - Affidavit in Support of Application and if I do what do I put in this Affidavit.

Thanks.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:56 PM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

As a parent, what does the Family Rules suggest respecting those forms.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:29 PM

Max22258 is on a distinguished road

You put in the affidavit what you want, the house the car the amount of support you seek, equal share of furniture etc.. remember you need to prove that what you want should be legally yours. A car belong to the owner, a house to the person that hold the title. What kind of custody you want, actually you should try to get this resolved in an amical way, ask the judge for mediation with an appointed mediator.
Closed Thread