OCL Court Forms help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCL Court Forms help!

I need to fill our court forms that include the Children's Lawyer. Unfortunately there is no place for that in the Ontario Court Forms that I can find. Where do I find those fillable forms?

Can you explain further what specific forms you need to fill out? Are you requesting involvement of the OCL?

Comment

No, the Office of the Children's Lawyer is involved. As such, I need to include them in all material filed. However, in the fillable forms, there is no place to add them.

Comment

Originally posted by bringeron View Post
        No, the Office of the Children's Lawyer is involved. As such, I need to include them in all material filed. However, in the fillable forms, there is no place to add them.
        You should really have a lawyer if you are dealing with the OCL. Even one on a limited retainer.

Comment

I've edited the thread title so members who have experience with OCL will notice it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
            You should really have a lawyer if you are dealing with the OCL. Even one on a limited retainer.
            Why do you suggest a lawyer if OCL is involved?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X