This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediation / upcoming motion

going to mediation, working out some of the items, next appointment is day before motion, should i still file all my motion material incase mediation does not work out (ie new affidavit, and 14C confirmation)

Yes, definitely.

You should always be prepared to proceed to the next step in your case, regardless of whether or not you are attempting mediation.

Comment

waiting for new date to post pone, but confirmation of attendance due in a day, what to do? Already filed affidavit and financial, but will agree to post ponement but dont want to lose date we have for motion as we'll have to start again, should I call the trial co-ordinater myself tomorrow?

Comment

I don't understand what you are asking....

Comment

the confirm of attendance is due today, we haven't go our new postponement date yet. ex's lawyer says she is doing it. Dont know what to put on 14C, going forward or postponement with the new date as there isn't a date as of yet, she did send an email stating they are working on this, do I send a copy of the email with confirmation of attendance that we are looking to adjourn?
          Last edited by frustrated11; 10-09-2009, 06:06 AM.

Comment

As it is the other side making the arrangements, (you cannot trust the 'other' Lawyer), I would continue on as usual, file your confirmation, and appear in court asking for the adjournement.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X