This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But if you want one example
    ..Ex said her pediatrician wanted my consent for D4 to get therapy. ... Never happened ... flat out lie.

That's just one of many examples.

Comment

• Originally posted by stripes View Post
      WTF? What happened to this thread?

If I were posting daily on a public forum about my life crises, and another poster was making comments which I did not find helpful, I would use the ignore function so I didn't have to read them and could save my energy for something more constructive than getting all worked up with hurt feelings. Why is that not an option here?

Calling another poster sickening, creepy, and so forth is unacceptable behavior, as is speculating bluntly about mental illness (and for the record, there is nothing in SadAndTired's posts which suggests paranoid schizophrenia - such terms should not be tossed around unless you actually know something about them).

LF, I think you owe S&T an apology, and then I strongly suggest you use the ignore button so these outbursts don't happen again. This is the kind of thing that scares off newbies seeking help.
      We've moved on Stripes. If you agree it shouldn't be continued ( ignored)... perhaps you should take your own advice and not continue it. Also...if you don't like my posts ..you can also follow your own advice and put me on ignore. I won't mind.

Comment

• well if we're going to focus on hurt feelings then I'm out of this convo for now. I am interested in process leading up to trial.

Later...

Comment

• Arabian...they can do Dr. Phil on my thread for now. I'll be on later and we can have some real discussions relevant to my situation. I have some good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
            We've moved on Stripes. If you agree it shouldn't be continued ( ignored)... perhaps you should take your own advice and not continue it. Also...if you don't like my posts ..you can also follow your own advice and put me on ignore. I won't mind.
            In all likelihood, it’s not going to go that way. This is the internet. No one owns a thread, this is not ‘your’ thread and, within reason, every post one member makes is open for discussion by any other member on any thread. In fact, we encourage discussion and lively debate.

However, personal attacks and flaming are not appropriate and will not be tolerated and, without a doubt, that line was crossed today.

I’m going to close this thread for discussion purposes, you’ve received the decision from last week’s motion and you now have an opportunity to start a new thread and work towards resolution. Be aware, I will be deleting certain posts but they remain available to mods and admin for review. If you have any questions in that regard, feel free to contact me.
            Last edited by mcdreamy; 07-05-2015, 06:47 PM.
            Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X