This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Can Report

Wow, I am still shaking my head over this one, honestly I found it disturbing and this one from me is in support of all the payers on here. Shows how FRO justifies themselves.

In the report all the provinces that had agencies such as FRO reported in the survey. StatsCan produced over 30 tables of statistics. Surprisingly???? FRO was represented in maybe half a dozen.

The one that I found most disturbing is that they reported for 2009 they had 186,000 cases on file. Of that they reported that 65,100 are in arrears. 35% Arrears are defined as being $1.00 to any amount behind. What I objected to is that there was no breakdown what so ever in this thing as to the status of cases. Such as the person is in court, why they might be behind, are they behind at all.
    A case I would like to comment is one person I have come to know had an order for support but FRO had him on record as owing several several thousands. Another my spouse they were working on an order that expired in 2002, he was not taken off thier books until this spring. Over a year after the court told FRO they had no jurisdiction. There also are so many cases were FRO has just lost payments. How about those who are homeless and can't report, I have met many. The stats just dont show any of those cases.

Just surprises me how FRO and the like are using this number to claim there are so many who are not paying. So I guess they are all Deadbeats....Right I think not.

Since we have been working closely with the Ministry Attorney General, Revenue Canada, Justice Canada and E.I. we have maintained our position and have proven that the true dead beat dads are 10% and Goverment numbers peg it at 13.7%.

Still this isn't accurate enough in my eyes due to the fact that we will have to go case by case and prove which cases deserve credits and analyze the reasons why they are dead beat dads.

Looking at the real present truth how many of these gentlemen have passed away and how many are homeless and thier files haven't been updated.

Perfect example 2 years ago a homeless gentlemen died in the streets of Toronto and nobody knew where he came from, was never Identified. Check death certificates and see how many are considered JOHN DOES.

A thought for everybody to think about: Poverty is the worst form of violence

To deprive a man of his natural liberty and to deny to him the ordinary amenities of life is worse then starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body.

Child and Spousal Support: Maintenance Enforcement Survey Statistics : Product main page

this is the link if you are curious. Scroll down and you will se a view "button"

Comment

I havent been able to hire an accountant but I am positive that they have taken thousands of dollars more then what my income and/or orders have told then to take off my pay. Not a month goes by that I have to call them to correct thing and update. Just another part of being divorced and the PAYER.

Comment

I know you may not feel like it but seems that you are on the right track. I reccommend to everyone to stay on top of them, keep reciepts and records. Even a phone log. I would be able to help you out some but think it best to do so thru PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X